IB Spa track day, 7th June 2010

Richard Bernau

Babs and I still want to play, will sort some payment tonight.

Sweet, ta mate.

We'll start a hotel room conversation later VT.

There are now 28 cars in on this (assuming all the 'yes pleasers' pay their deposit), so well done everyone.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sending my payment this eve now i have the details :)

Looking forward to seeing some of the chariots off here in action not to mention steaming up through Eau rouge in my own car ! :cool:

28 cars will be superb :flag:

Yep. The IB entertainment committee will be present. :D

Fired the thought past Mr T over dinner with friends the other evening. I was concerned about taking the Mick with BLM and Spa being back to back and that's why I originally said no, but she was cool with it as long as the holiday scales remain balanced...so to speak. I have no problem with that. More than fair. Good thing about these trips is that they don't eat up too much of your holiday allowance.

One thing I've learnt over nearly 30 years of marriage is not to take the pish; if it sounds unreasonable in my head it won't improve any by saying it out loud :)

squeak squeak

ps wish i was coming :D

squeak squeak

ps wish i was coming :D

Squeak all you like, I'm happy. If you see what she has done for my mother this last 6 months I have nothing but admiration. I couldn't have done it. I'll never deliberately hack her off. I'm not an arrrr5e and my machismo can take it.

I wish you were coming too Mr P. The pax laps would have been something to talk about for years. Still, there's BLM :revs:

No probs was not a strong hint. Mark you are good mate.

So, 29 cars. Who will make it 30?!

Brilliant, and thanks for setting this up John.

A friend who's raced historics there a few times has really fired me up about this trip.

Time to get ticking jobs off the list, instead of hoarding bits in my shed....

Guys - my father in law wants to come along - he lands in the UK on the weekend (however I will be in France after BLM) - does anyone have a spare seat at all? I can get him to where-ever might be best for a pickup. And obviously he can chip in for a tank of petrol as well.

Thanks heaps.

Cheers, Hamish

Guys - my father in law wants to come along - he lands in the UK on the weekend (however I will be in France after BLM) - does anyone have a spare seat at all? I can get him to where-ever might be best for a pickup. And obviously he can chip in for a tank of petrol as well.

Thanks heaps.

Cheers, Hamish

Where does he live?

I've probably got a spare seat.

hI John , finally found my way on here.......................wud be grateful for proper name of organisers to quote to my insurance ...................may seem very premature , but have to specify Spa every year and argue .................

thks renewal imminent !

Blue,

I think it's RSR NUrburg or Ron simmons Racing .

Many thks guys ................lets see if they ve heard of them ..........they accepted PCF last year..........................that was before the carnage !!

Look fwd to meeting u all there.................

Blue

last year was quiet compared to the year before at PCF :D Still don't know what i'm doing but i'm sure i will see you at some track day or event during the year

kind regards

laurence

Always pleased to whizz u round Spa , now its running properly........takes a wee while to learn ..................fortunately i started young!

• 3 weeks later...