ab54666

Seat belt replacement

As title, anyone renewed their seatbelts, if so was it standard porsche? or is their an alternative?

Although mine work (which is the main thing) and pass MOT etc they have seen better days and are very faded.

Haven't asked at OPC but judging by Pelican price of $220 each for the front i'm guessing £400 for two at OPC!

Try SBS. They advertise in the back of the mags and will probably have a replacement off the shelf.

www.quickfitsbs.com Lokks like they've changed their name. Same company though.

Edited by Phill

Try SBS. They advertise in the back of the mags and will probably have a replacement off the shelf.

Cheers, i'll give them a try.

crikey Andy you seem to be in a head to head race with me on replacing these cars bit by bit and quid by quid !! I'm still waiting for the month of ownership where i dont shell out several hundred quid on it :eusa_boohoo:

My belts thankfully dont need replacing at least !

i think our white cars are twins in league with the devil ;)

crikey Andy you seem to be in a head to head race with me on replacing these cars bit by bit and quid by quid !! I'm still waiting for the month of ownership where i dont shell out several hundred quid on it :eusa_boohoo:

My belts thankfully dont need replacing at least !

i think our white cars are twins in league with the devil ;)

I think there are three categorys Mark,

1. "Must replace"

2. "Probably ought to replace"

3. "Want/would like to replace"

I've had a few bits in category 1. (a few pipes and gaskets)

Brakes certainly came in 2. possibly even 1.

The rest are in category 3!

There is a firm that advertise in P & 911 world, the address is inertia house I sent one of mine to them and they reconned it, not sure how much but a lot less than 200 dolars. baz

Dont be too hasty Andy, they are only £71.36 new from OPC each

Found this ole thread thro the epic search facility...….

I would like to have both inertia belt units refurbished over the winter months, the fabric on each unit appears to be tired but hopefully remains functional.

What experience do the forum family have ?

TIA Flappa2