Welcome to Impactbumpers

johndglynn

Great to see you on here Jason. Welcome.

Lovely meeting you both and seeing your car. Very cool. Your engine bay was spot on. Very clean 👍

Enjoy Impact Bumpers. Tons of info on here.

Cheers

Haith

C1173735-B7CC-4530-8160-58D0C404019D.jpeg

Edited by Busybee

1 hour ago, Jase77 said:

IMG_0018.JPG

Hi James,

Welcome to our addiction, once hooked there is no going back. Do love the story line to the car which looks great 

Beaky aka Captain Chaos.........

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Dr_Danger said:

Ahoy ! Time flies indeed. Always plenty of projects and always too many!

About to buy a 911 but not an IB ('65 SWB) thought I'd come "home" however. IB Forever after all :)

Welcome back! Looking forward to hearing all about your exploits (again 😉

Anybody remember struggling to try to help Danger bump start his SC away home  from one of our (IB forum) early Silverstone  trackdays only to discover that the immobiliser had been left switched on? 😄

9 hours ago, topcarrera said:

Anybody remember struggling to try to help Danger bump start his SC away home  from one of our (IB forum) early Silverstone  trackdays only to discover that the immobiliser had been left switched on? 😄

:D  what a legend! 

13 hours ago, topcarrera said:

Hahahah yeah totally remember that. I doubt we could manage it nowadays as my zimmer frame doesnt have enough ooomph!

10 hours ago, Nige said:

Still have the old Saabs?

Indeed I do, my bullnose just gone for restoration and still have a racer which is getting very dusty. Quite an eclectic mix these days on top of the saabs, american 1936 Cord 810, 1960 Alfa Giulietta Sprint, 1960 SII Land Rover Dormobile, 2 door Range Rover with interesting history, Lancia Fulvia Fanalone and plethora of motorcycles as always. 

@jevvy believe it or not I'm 40 next month. how did that happen?

Edited by Dr_Danger

On 10/24/2019 at 2:21 AM, Dr_Danger said:

Wow my Login still exists! Good to see there is plenty of Impact Bumping still going on!

Haway the Dunc ! 

No one ever forgets the Danger-Mobile ! 

P1010684Medium.jpg

P1010690Medium.jpg

post-438-1175117704.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
8 minutes ago, JohnBoy said:

Hi Just introducing myself as the new owner of a 1986 Carrera that will already be well known to the group I believe.

Very happy to be joining.

John

IMG_2422.jpg

Welcome @JohnBoy, looks like a nice purchase - dont think we've ever seen that car on here 😎

How are you getting on with it?

Early days, but so far so good.

I was hoping to take it to Classic LM this year, but lets see if that goes ahead.

Hi Just introducing myself as the new owner of a 1986 Carrera that will already be well known to the group I believe.

John

On 10/25/2019 at 5:11 PM, Dr_Danger said:

Indeed I do, my bullnose just gone for restoration and still have a racer which is getting very dusty. Quite an eclectic mix these days on top of the saabs, american 1936 Cord 810, 1960 Alfa Giulietta Sprint, 1960 SII Land Rover Dormobile, 2 door Range Rover with interesting history, Lancia Fulvia Fanalone and plethora of motorcycles as always. 

@jevvy believe it or not I'm 40 next month. how did that happen?

You mentioned old Saab's. I have one too.

44006cb5-41ba-4e23-b543-ba24cf2d99e7.jpg

2 hours ago, JohnBoy said:

John

IMG_2422.jpg

You now own and blindingly great car, enjoy and welcome

Edited by Beaky