semprini27

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aghhhggrrrhhhgghhhh !

Targa panel exited stage vertical on the way to work this morning - possible catch / clip failure (not pilot error this time) - and the frame has snapped on landing - luckily on the road, not a following car.

Means I now have either a covered stationary car or an open top moving one.

With the current weather forecast being completely unlikely to guarantee dry conditions it looks like I'm out of Saturday.

Gutted.

Forecast is much improved. No rain after 11am until 10pm. Drive fast and the rain won't get in, put an umbrella over when we are parked. Anyway, it's not going to rain now.

Chaps, I'll aim to be at the TW services for 5pm if it's dry to meet up and join in for at least some of the trip.

Fingers crossed, see you there !!

Happily, Matthew at Type911 has come up with a good used side frame part to enable me to rebuild the roof without much further ado - won't be for tomorrow but shouldn't be long !!

Rain has cleared and it is now sunny with a good amount of blue sky :yahoo:

Momentous day, I will be accompanied by the Wife :smiley_1140: , she normally refuses to go anywhere near my noisy, smelly little car. She must be up to something :unsure:

See you all later.

Mark

Got home at 11.25 after yet another traffic jam on the bastich m25 at 11pm for gods sake!!

Despite the awful weather had a great time again. Good to see everyone and some great hooning moments up near beachy head :)

Just love the sound of 13 Porsches firing up close by , and tunnel run puts a huge grin on your face :cool:

Good effort all round I think - weather, mini-minis, combine harvesters, fuel tankers all tried to ruin the fun but I had a great day.

Dropped a couple of chips and mushy peas were late - can't have everything

Team Equinox Cruise, I salute thee