Post your POV Cabin shots. A steering wheel comparison.

stuttgartmetal

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ill post a thread up of my afternoon.

No, not pricey for that workmanship.

Lasercut and screenprinted.

Typeface, indicator arrows, red line, all perfect.

Take a look at the black line around the seven.

As Porsche made them.

You've got to see this guys work to believe it.

There was a jpeg of the tacho installed earlier in this thread.

I just wanted it, more than a smackhead wanted his next hit.

Ive had it, haven't I ?

Mainlining on I/B

Yes it is sp - think it goes well with the blackness within my all black leather interior - the turbos have leather everywhere

Very nice sir, not seen one before

Ditto Stuttgart - he's on my list to visit this winter - no website iirc, does he have a list of options available. I'm planning to get all 5 done

Very nice sir, not seen one before

Ditto Stuttgart - he's on my list to visit this winter - no website iirc, does he have a list of options available. I'm planning to get all 5 done

Had all mine done with white faces to help night vision, top job from ths guy, will post a pic tomorrow

Had all mine done with white faces to help night vision, top job from ths guy, will post a pic tomorrow

This is getting a bit.....

anything you can do, I can do better,

I can do anything better than you........

Well Im off for some nines, to catch up.

Well, one nine, if I can pretty please that other one off you Chrissy wissy choochy woochy........[/bernieW]

Very niced Northy.

On the horn push front, I bought the one with a chrome trim inside the button, and swapped it by taking a momo one to pieces, seeing how the plastic tabs, three of them at 120 degrees apart,, clipped it together, then switching them. Quite easy in the end.

• 4 months later...

I've now got a Sparco 368 which is deeper dished and 380mm and suits me much better.

Finally remembered to take a photo, showing the increased visibility of the instruments with a 380mm wheel. The 2nd one shows the dash clearance with a 15mm spacer as well

8658236012_534731f78b_c.jpg

8658235470_d1f43f97f4_c.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Scrape a sharp knife across the suede and it brings back the texture and cleans the suede. Tip was from GeorgeK and I had some success with it.

The suede only really works well with gloves IMHO. Its merely "OK" with bare hands.

Suede cleaner (for shoes) and a suede brush (brass) bring it back like new - only took me about 20 minutes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This is an expensive nardi Torino I bought from Twinny back when I was young and impressionable. It feels great though. ( perhaps not "the name in wheels"!! Lol) quite rare I think, not seen another one. Might swop it for a momo if anyone is interested.?