Post your POV Cabin shots. A steering wheel comparison.

stuttgartmetal

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my unusual Momo I got on eBay from a guy in France. He said a batch was made for a car company who decided on another model.

post-3707-0-50347200-1380837107_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mac

• 8 months later...

IMG_1955.jpg

Bit of a thread bump here, but had a few mins spare and thought i'd post a quick photo of my new Nardi Classico wheel.

It's not quite finished yet, similar to the momo wheels, I need to make up a spacer to bring the wheel away from the dash.

It's very comfy though :)

• 5 years later...

Finding this thread in the Social Isolation IB Projects thread (thanks, @Silver WT ) prompted me to alleviate today's inactivity, resurrecting the thread with a POV shot of the Momo Corse fitted to my car.

DSC_6928r.JPG

The instruments were re-worked by Julian Reap (Reap Automotive Design), the rev counter being to my own design.

Thank you.  I had a number of things done at the same time, including a re-calibration, and a different set of clocks done for a mate, so can't isolate the cost of my rev counter, but from memory, getting clocks re-faced was about £1500 or so for a set.  Quite spendy, but it makes me smile every time I look at the dash.