Impact Bumpers
Nige

PDF manuals download - all IB years

I've got a whole bunch of PDF manuals that cover all IB years (kindly supplied by our Richard Hamilton), I have uploaded these onto a file share location. Can this thread or similar be pinned so IB members can have easy download links without searching?

OK just download below file is approx 500mb and contains:

http://www.adrive.com/public/VehFvz/911%20Stuff%20all%20years.zip

911 72-83 Porsche Workshop Manual

911 72-94 History

911 74-89 TSBs

911 84-87 Tech Spec Book

911 84-89 Bentley Workshop Manual

911 84-89 Porsche Workshop Manual

E_911_73_KATALOG

E_911_77_KATALOG

E_911_83_KATALOG

E_911_86_KATALOG

E_911_89_KATALOG

If the download link dies just pm me and I can refresh it.

Edited by Nige

Nige I'd be careful hosting stuff like this - I know its freely available elsewhere etc but you really dont want Mr Porsche going all copyright on your a55

Nige I'd be careful hosting stuff like this - I know its freely available elsewhere etc but you really dont want Mr Porsche going all copyright on your a55

I hear what you are saying and it did cross my mind as I was uploading the stuff, but as you know Jev I like to live on the edge.

not used this facility before.....safari download failed. Is it possible to download to an ipad and do I need to sign up? thanks

Might be answering a different question, but I downloaded the bits I wanted and then saved them in my iTunes folder where books are kept, sync'ed with my iPad and iPhone and access them all through iBooks. Handy, when I am bored on the train and feel the need to read through parts codes or check how the spangle bracket should be installed (obviously next to the keighley trunion).

Kevin

Edited by Fuchs915

You shouldn't have to sign up. These Apple devices don't seem to be compatible with much :)

Thanks Nige. Missed it first time round - now saved to the computer. A great mine of information!