Broken head stud found today

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mark, holidays are only temporary, a few photo's and hopefully some pleasant memories; a Porsche is for life! It injects purpose and soul into life and moves one onto a higher plane.........please don't consider ever selling to fund .......A HOLIDAY??!, I've just acquired some reinforcing mesh for my planned additional garage as I've outgrown the present one, bigger & higher to accommodate a scissor lift........priorities Mark, priorities!

Regards,

David.

Ordinarily you'd be right but I'm not sure you're aware of Mark's wife's condition David?

I'm guessing that's the garage on the left hand side so is the plan to extend it out over the new base?

Looks like a good days work Mark - In Mrs.P's eyes my car is just an extension to the house so I may have to copy you & go into the construction business in the future :D

The left of the picture is the back of the concrete sectional garage. I intend to cut this down and place to the right on top of the dwarf wall I have cast. The two sides will be built in brick. The small existing dwarf wall, to the left, will have to be removed.

The roof will require 50/50mm angle welded into trusses to match the existing clad with clear sheets.

post-1192-0-73712100-1428838278_thumb.jpg

post-1192-0-36471400-1428838362_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...

Finally moved in to the garage extension - well pleased with the extra space and light.

I have also sorted the oil leak - thinking it was the crank seal, flywheel end - found it to be the crush washer to the oil pressure switch.

Underneath is now dry! Changed the oil again and is MOT'd and is now run-in.

post-1192-0-84102500-1440229334_thumb.jpg

I have also sorted the oil leak - thinking it was the crank seal, flywheel end - found it to be the crush washer to the oil pressure switch.

Good work dude, garage looking slick too ;)