IBs come and go, and most owners come and go with them. Some don't, as they like to stay here!

Former IB owners have been bugging me for a forum to detail their other Porsche and non-Porsche classics. Go for it! ;)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IBs come and go, and most owners come and go with them. Some don't, as they like to stay here have no where else to go or no other forum would have them!

Thanks JG and fixed your post for you :ani_clapping:

Mods please move my 'Leichtbau Bergcoupe' build thread out of the IB Hot Rod section into here where the cool dudes hang out :cool:;)

Early air-cooled, 914, 924, 944, 968, 964, 993, 996, 997, Cayman, Boxster, Cayenne, Panamera. Go for it ;)

Hello my name is Peter, and I have a 928 S4...

WithOakBench1372663452.jpg

/Peter

928's aren't on the list: you can't come in :smartass:

Thanks, but it's not IKEA.

It's about 80 kg of oak bench top that I got at the local home improvement store. Good for down force :)

/Peter

If its down force drag your after, you need to try a single mattress on top and strap it down so the front can bend up like an air brake.

aaarrghhh!

can't upload photos, can't use drop box, can't edit post, can't delete post, can't be a*sed....

I know, I know, eventually I will have to join the Flickr/photobucket/bookface hegemony

Sulking, will return once calmer.