Jason's '84 3.2 Guards Red Rebuild

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks pretty business like and saves having to fork out for LED headlights - Imagine that coming up behind you and giving you a flash!!

Are you going to keep it flat lid or change to a tail?

Thanks guys.

Not sure about a livery yet, I was thinking of a Belga or Bastos themed one.  Will leave it all red and see how I feel later on.

Just to let you all know - last month I decided, after 8 years, to hand my notice in at JLR and give Stuttgart Classica a go full time.  Looking forward to playing with 911s full time 😀

30 minutes ago, Jaseeaton said:

Thanks guys.

Not sure about a livery yet, I was thinking of a Belga or Bastos themed one.  Will leave it all red and see how I feel later on.

Just to let you all know - last month I decided, after 8 years, to hand my notice in at JLR and give Stuttgart Classica a go full time.  Looking forward to playing with 911s full time 😀

Car looks great.  Best of luck with going full time!

33 minutes ago, Jaseeaton said:

Good for you giving in your notice, self employed is only for the brave, into my 4th year now with no regrets, wish you and Stuttgart Classica the best of luck  

1 hour ago, Ian Comerford said:

Looks great, the Almeras cars are some of my faves.  Good luck with the new venture and see you soon for the rear arb mounts

Ian

Agree 100% and Ian be sure to make time to pop in for a cuppa on your way past 👍

Picked the parts up yesterday and fitted them. I'm happy with the result.  I have a issue with the tyres that I'm working to sort, already had to send 2 of them back as they had issues.  I'll probably end up swapping to Michelin TB15s.

Photo 22-03-2019, 12 40 43 pm.jpg

Photo 22-03-2019, 12 40 20 pm.jpg

Photo 22-03-2019, 12 40 24 pm.jpg

Photo 22-03-2019, 12 40 33 pm.jpg

Photo 22-03-2019, 12 40 36 pm.jpg

Photo 22-03-2019, 12 40 46 pm.jpg

Photo 22-03-2019, 12 40 50 pm.jpg

Photo 23-03-2019, 5 39 33 pm.jpg

3 hours ago, Jaseeaton said:

Picked the parts up yesterday and fitted them. I'm happy with the result.  I have a issue with the tyres that I'm working to sort, already had to send 2 of them back as they had issues.  I'll probably end up swapping to Michelin TB15s.

Photo 23-03-2019, 5 39 33 pm.jpg

Looks mean doesn't it. Bet you're pleased with that.

There is some serious clearance at the front arches there!

TB15s look the nuts but they are mental money.