Impact Bumpers
Jaseeaton

Jason's '84 3.2 Guards Red Rebuild

I think you need some wider arches on the back Jason 😂😂😂

Looks pretty business like and saves having to fork out for LED headlights - Imagine that coming up behind you and giving you a flash!!

Are you going to keep it flat lid or change to a tail?

I have the Hella LED projectors behind the standard headlight lenses too!

Yeah I plan on putting a tail on the back, not sure which one yet.

Looks great Jason!  like a mad max car at the moment! 

Edited by Northy

Love it, what's the plan on paint/wrap? Got to be a Belga or Gitanes car! :cool:

Thanks guys.

Not sure about a livery yet, I was thinking of a Belga or Bastos themed one.  Will leave it all red and see how I feel later on.

Just to let you all know - last month I decided, after 8 years, to hand my notice in at JLR and give Stuttgart Classica a go full time.  Looking forward to playing with 911s full time 😀

30 minutes ago, Jaseeaton said:

Thanks guys.

Not sure about a livery yet, I was thinking of a Belga or Bastos themed one.  Will leave it all red and see how I feel later on.

Just to let you all know - last month I decided, after 8 years, to hand my notice in at JLR and give Stuttgart Classica a go full time.  Looking forward to playing with 911s full time 😀

Car looks great.  Best of luck with going full time!

33 minutes ago, Jaseeaton said:

Good for you giving in your notice, self employed is only for the brave, into my 4th year now with no regrets, wish you and Stuttgart Classica the best of luck  

As WC said, all the best and we’ll all be rooting for you!

Regards,

David

PS. The saying goes that fortune favours the brave, all power to your future.

The parts are at the paintshop now, but heres a photoshop of what it will look like.  Ignore the ride height, that still needs to be sorted.

Photo 11-03-2019, 7 48 04 am.jpg

Looks great, the Almeras cars are some of my faves.  Good luck with the new venture and see you soon for the rear arb mounts

Ian

1 hour ago, Ian Comerford said:

Looks great, the Almeras cars are some of my faves.  Good luck with the new venture and see you soon for the rear arb mounts

Ian

Agree 100% and Ian be sure to make time to pop in for a cuppa on your way past 👍

4 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Agree 100% and Ian be sure to make time to pop in for a cuppa on your way past 👍

Of course, look forward to it

Nice isn't it, the other paint scheme that would look good on a red car is the 917 Salzburg :)