Jim Rummy

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Jim Rummy - sorry for the delay replying (work) Wheels are 9"and 10" by 17" RUF Speedlines. I would have not painted the centres black, but it has grown on me. I have stock bodywork and wheels to switch back to original, but love the RUF look and lightweight feel it gives. Steering is heavy, but much safer and better handling with these wheels. To think I bought her to modify into an RSR back 4-5yrs ago!. Glad I just spent to money on making her run better 'as is', Cheers, Ben

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, OliverBloom said:

I am not too partial to the gearknob either :lol:

waiting for some tasty 917esque knobs from broken skateboards to get available again at Joshyrobots. Yes, I must be weird. 

Weirdly I had been looking at those from Josh but in the meantime found these from a guy in the UK:

https://www.instagram.com/builtbybasil

Haven't got round to buying one so cannot vouch for the quality - seems pretty good though based on his youtube vids and instagram page.

3 hours ago, map said:

Weirdly I had been looking at those from Josh but in the meantime found these from a guy in the UK:

https://www.instagram.com/builtbybasil

Haven't got round to buying one so cannot vouch for the quality - seems pretty good though based on his youtube vids and instagram page.

Sweet! Josh is waiting to move and retool I believe. Got me thinking now.  

• 5 months later...

I was fortunate to be offered 281 via a friend of a friend in 2006. It was one of the  original 6 sent to Australia and was first sold in Adelaide South Australia. I believe I’m the 3rd owner and it currently has 98,000km on the clock. I believe the 75 was the last of the non galvanized bodies and hence the lightest Turbo of them all,  possibly another reason why so few 75’s are remaining (our non salty roads have been very kind) Norm

632D4BC9-4957-4A9F-AFB0-FA7DDD83BAF6.jpeg

C76ACD3D-313E-42A3-A526-AC768A2E04BD.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to he forum  what a stunning car.. An other Vic Turbo. See you on a club run in the future then i might see it in he flesh  I have my PCV sticker in the same spot

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2020 at 12:12 PM, SP72 said:

KP is long gone - last login 2016

That's a shame..im weighing options for a new set of tyres - always run Toyo r888's however toyo are in the process of phasing out the 888 to be replaced with the '888r'. currently the front size I run (225/50R16) is discontinued in 888 but not available yet in 888r and the rears (255/50R16 are vice versa..not a fan of running different tyres front to rear and so thinking I could try out some longer lasting road tyres but I'm fussy when it comes to side wall profile and of course, need to ensure clearance as it is tight with the 255/50