JWest Relay Kit, Workshop Manuals, Belt, Plugs, Filter, Paint and more

FishyDave

Hello,

A few bits for sale, out of fairness to all please post your interest on this thread although you are welcome to call me on 07718 368173 with any specific query. Happy to provide photos, but guessing that as most parts are new you will know what they look like. I owned a 1985 3.2 Carrera, although many of the parts will fit other models.

Set of six Bosch WR4CC spark plugs, new and boxed. £10 delivered

Holts aerosol paint, guards red HRE13, new and unused (not even a test squirt). It arrived last month, some two months after I sold my 911!!! £8 delivered

Knecht Marle Microstar oil filter in black, new and boxed. £6 delivered

A good condition, known working, used indicator stalk (with wiring etc.). I bought it a few months back from an IB owner, now not needed as mine is fine after all. £40 delivered
Brand new Continental Contitech A/C V belt (13x1150) inc. packaging, bought in error, my car didn't have A/C! £5 delivered
2 x Dansk exhaust mounting straps with bolts (648mm), unused in bag, £15 delivered (for the pair)
J West Eng. Headlight relay kit http://www.jwesteng.com/shop/index.php?id_product=16&controller=product , new in bag with instructions£30 delivered (the postage costs from the states were pretty pricey)
Short oil flexi pipe that runs between the oil cooler and rigid pipe under the front wing. This is the one that is furthest away from you as you peer into the offside front arch. To replace part no. 93020711105. New, with plastic end caps to protect the ends in transit. £10 delivered
101 Projects for your Porsche 911 book by Wayne Dempsey. Used, with a few oily thumb prints, but in good condition. I found this an excellent guide book. £14 delivered
Haynes 911 restoration manual by Lindsay Porter and Peter Morgan £14 delivered (these are selling for £50 new!). Used in very good condition
Bentley 911 Carrera service manual, paperback with silver cover £50 delivered, good condition, few oily marks, no rips or tears though.
Thanks, David

Hi John, yes, feel free to make payment to the details above and let me know your address.

All other parcels were dropped off at a courier collection point late on Friday, so chances are most of you will take delivery around Tuesday.

Thanks, Dave