Best driving roads App

MarkJ

Total 911 mag have just produced an App indicating the best driving routes in Europe and UK. If the road trip article in the current mag is anything to go by, it could be a must have :). Only 69 pence of the queens English.

So who's up for a euro road trip adventure next year? Being everyone has seemingly turned track shy in their now precious motors ;)

Those Côte d'Azur mountain roads look mesmerising :cool:

Does it have the A819 Inverarary to Dalmally road in it? Have used this 15 mile stretch of tarmac heaven several times during last 18 months albeit only in heavy euro diesel slushbox. Have never found it particularly busy and if you get a quick run on an empty road back from Lochawe to Inverarary on a clear dry day then its magic. Fast swooping road, with quick sweepers through open and wooded sections.

MUST MUST MUST take IB to Highlands next year! (have been saying this for last 15 years and done nothing about it).

MUST MUST MUST take IB to Highlands next year! (have been saying this for last 15 years and done nothing about it).

Tsk tsk: it's great up there:

IMG_3041.jpg

The A819 is great as well.

ha might have known you've been up there IB'ing already Doc :) I fancied some Highland road action too. I was looking forward to the proposed Welsh trip this year that someone said they were going to sort out but never heard anything again. I think the 911UK boys did it in the end. Some good welsh mountain roads followed by a track day at Anglesey would be a great few days driving. :steering:

ha might have known you've been up there IB'ing already Doc :) I fancied some Highland road action too. I was looking forward to the proposed Welsh trip this year that someone said they were going to sort out but never heard anything again. I think the 911UK boys did it in the end. Some good welsh mountain roads followed by a track day at Anglesey would be a great few days driving. :steering:

that was a one car trip! Maybe a recon run for a group road trip in 2015?

Crappy iPad version of bbs won't allow me to embed the link but invitation/notification was here, Mark.

http://www.impactbumpers.com/forum/index.php?/topic/26134-saturday-13th-road-trip-any-takers/

I'll run it again next year for a small group. And a loop from lakes to toonland and back. If anyone's interested...

Edit: Just noticed That you replied to that notification, Mark! :smash:

Edited by djf67

• 6 years later...

Same 'not available...' comment for me as well  - perhaps it has been withdrawn?

Just now, Richot1989 said:

Same 'not available...' comment for me as well  - perhaps it has been withdrawn?

Can't wait to get out of 'lockdown' and drive the cars on some brilliant roads, hopefully with good weather     ----   hood is always down anyway (except in heavy rain!).👍👍👍