body panels

Supersport Mike

A friend of mine is relocating to another building , I went over to see him today and he showed me a small unit full (well not full 20 or so ) of used body panels , which included a pair 930 rear wings , bumpers, bonnets, glass, 935 fuel tank, a couple of front wings , a 996 GT2 rear engine lid ., plus a white targa complete car in white that needs a complete restoration I think its a 1985 car

He asked if this lot is worth anything I said yes , someone needs stuff like this

Maybe put the lot on e-bay

So the question what could he sell this lot for , any ideas

Thanks in advance

I guess condition is king, I'd put decent photos and description and let Ebay decide their value.

Glass and bonnets (unless early pre impact stuff) I don't think has a huge value. Front wings and turbo rear arches could pull good money if the condition is good. I guess anywhere between £100 - 300 for each panel?

Dunno what a full on project car goes for these days, maybe mid teens?

Rather than trying to individual sell off the bits which could take some time, I wonder if it would be possible/practical to do a type of garage sale, Invite all (private, traders, etc) round over a weekend to see and bid

Any pre impact bumper front wings?

By 930 do you mean turbo?

I have been asked to look out for 930 turbo panels to take a 3.3 with a horrid bodykit back to Stuttgart spec

All 4 Wings, both bumpers, front valance, rear lid

so I'd be interested in that sort of stuff

Please Send me some contact info by pm

yes it is in silver

I have seen it looks ok

Yes the rear wings are turbo wings , not sure if the front ones are , he has lots of bits and pieces

As I said in my earlier post , he is moving premises at the moment and up to his eyes in it , I did phone yesterday and he said he would get back to asap

Mike

Hi Guys

The rear boot lid for the GT2 is complete in silver I have seen it

The body panels are rear turbo wings not sure if the front wings are though , he has bonnets , and glass etc bumpers (these are all used) but good

As I said in my earlier post he is moving premises at the moment and up to his eyes in it , I did phone yesterday and he said he would get back to asap , I don't want to give out his number yet I am sure you guys understand that

The stuffs all in Aylesbury

Mike

Right chaps , just spoken to my friend who has these body panels

Please note that the Porsche Targa is NOT for sale , he has decided to carry on with it , but he is selling all his body parts

His name is Robin and he is based at Westcott near Aylesbury his number is 01296-655574 , give him a call if your interested in any panels , glass , bonnets ,wings, bumpers etc ,all the parts are in a locked garage

Good luck

Mike