IBs in use photo thread 2016

Northy

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ivan, I know exactly where that is! I've cycled past a few times....

Here, sadly is my photo.... Not really in keeping with the theme I know, but I am using it to use up all my spare time!

post-2130-0-39215000-1460044675_thumb.jpg

Dr Rock.. i do not know these numbers but they are noisy for sure, my windows shake like a leafs when the let it go;-)Then again i am used to it from LA with the earthquakes... :cool:

There is a nice plateau. I go the the zone (in summer only) with my ATV it is fun sometimes you find some training grenades;-)and artillery shelves...20 miles of strait terrain....where the tanks play ..

Chris almost done or?I see the front suspension is not there ...or is it?

Yup it is on the way to Comps to Gorges du Verdon....

Ivan

Ivan, that photo wasn't taken today! Car is still on the lift, but front suspension 100% rebuilt brakes 100% new (boxter conversion). Jobs remaining are to change fuel tank (rust), rebuild rear suspension (new hollow torsion bars and poly bushes), fit front IROC bumper, cut rear IROC bumper and re-join..... and.... and....and

Be on the road by Monday..... NOT!!

Regusse, Aups, Ampus, Comps, Verdon and return Via south side of the gorge is one of my favourite rides ever.

Get yourself a bike ;) Chris.

I see ,so the white one is not the one or is it..?Big project that is for sure...I use to ride bike in LA but after the helmet law i sold it;-) it was just a soft tail HD...did not have it for long.I am more 911 man;-)I still have my riding T shirt somewhere i go look;-)

ivan

What's wrong with 2 x 911s? If a man marries a blonde he always fancies a brunette right? One targa one coupe, same deal!

Agreed, back to photos!

Chris.

P.S. I love that shirt! Sure Arnie wears one just the same!

Yesterday we installed a new set of Bilstein Turbo-series shock absorbers. After sweating a full day in garage, it was nice to have shower, change clothes and head to twisty countryside roads west of Helsinki with couple of friends. The car felt so good: how it takes bumps and cracks in the road, how it reacts to quick steerming moves, etc. I don't know if it was due to the cool spring evening or was it just in my head but the car felt extra revvy as well :)

porsche_lohja_by_night.jpg

I've tried to post some photos but keep coming up with an error message saying I'm not allowed to post 'this type of file'.

I've posted photos from exactly the same place, in the same way on the for sale board.

Whats the difference?????