Advice on parts price: clearing garden shed content

spudulike

Well I have restored and sold my 3.2 cab and have a few bits and bobs in my spare parts dept (garden shed) and was wondering if anyone could guide me as to the price I should ask. It is not a long list:

2 x pair of air vent flaps. The ones that go in the engine bay and rust away. Mine are in very good working condition cleaned and painted and ready to fit. My car was a 915 gearbox as I think the g50 type are different according to design 911.

1 x dip stick new

2 x indicator lens gas gates (something wrong with spell check!) Porsche originals new and un opened

1 x original gear knob from a 3.2 Carrera

2 x central locking things that go in the door. No linkage

1 x Complete and in excellent condition convertible power roof. Hood (black) and frame in excellent ready to fit condition plus I have the 2 gearbox/motors to raise and lower. This is from a G50 car and will not a car with an existing manual roof.

1 x Oil cap in good condition painted in a dull gold colour.

1 x Original air box and filter, my car had been changed to a k+N

1 x drivers side window winder mechanism without motor, this is for a convertible and maybe a targa? but not a coupe.

If I find anything else I will add it to the list

BTW I have been trying to buy a coupe as a restoration project having enjoyed building the cab but after 1 year no luck, prices are through the roof.

No it is really a cry for help. I have spent a fortune on my restoration (now sold) and I have lots of bits hanging around. For example I just found a spare door loom that connect the mirror adjustment switch and other bits keep turning up.

I think probably the best thing is to get my friend to ebay them as I do not know their value but would like to re coup some of the expense involved in a full restoration otherwise I would have posted them on here with a price attached as per the rules. And I have to say, as a Porsche beginner, this site has been very helpful indeed in fact without it I would have struggled several times but then I bought my car in pieces so thanks to all who answered my questions and to those who over the years have posted answers in anticipation of my questions.

I have just found a spare smile, see what I mean the bits just keep turning up.

OK my estimates, hope this helps.

2 x pair of air vent flaps. The ones that go in the engine bay and rust away. Mine are in very good working condition cleaned and painted and ready to fit. My car was a 915 gearbox as I think the g50 type are different according to design 911.

Think you mean the heat exchanger valves? They're about £80 each new, so if yours are really nice maybe £80 for the pair

1 x dip stick new

£10

2 x indicator lens gas gates (something wrong with spell check!) Porsche originals new and un opened

You mean front indicator lens? If Porsche then maybe £40 for the pair, you know how much you paid for them

1 x original gear knob from a 3.2 Carrera

Depends on colour and condition 915/G50, etc. £15-20

2 x central locking things that go in the door. No linkage

No idea, do you mean the solenoids? Maybe £10-15 each if working

1 x Complete and in excellent condition convertible power roof. Hood (black) and frame in excellent ready to fit condition plus I have the 2 gearbox/motors to raise and lower. This is from a G50 car and will not a car with an existing manual roof.

Haven't clue, probably best Ebay or find out the cost online for new. Guessing £400-500?

1 x Oil cap in good condition painted in a dull gold colour.

£5-10

1 x Original air box and filter, my car had been changed to a k+N

£30-35, I'll send the money now

1 x drivers side window winder mechanism without motor, this is for a convertible and maybe a targa? but not a coupe.

£15-20

spudulike..if you can please post pictures it would much easier to price it for you..You can even send it to my email and i will price it for you.Then you can paste it here.

But photos are important..

Ivan

proporsche@yahoo.com