Brands 28th June GT Porsche eve

gt two

I have done this the last couple of years, not booked for this year yet as I am waiting to see if I can rearrange some clashing commitments. I should know next week.

Mark

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

timestamp="1467044637"Avoid the first 5 minutes, always someone eager comes off

Ha, my tactic too. I was watching from the back of the Brands pits once with some of the instructors who were apparently busy identifying the 'dickheads' :lol:

Edited by GaryH

Ha, my tactic too. I was watching from the back of the Brands pits once with some of the instructors who were apparently busy identifying the 'dickheads' :lol:

Or like the last time I was there, lady in a caterham went into the gravel on the second sighting lap!

Nice eve.

Couple of 968's into the tyre wall which was a shame.

Mark, saw your car on BBS looking very nice.

Indeed, I was the passenger in the blue 3.0l turbo that hit the wall, seems to mainly need some bodywork and a new exhaust but time will tell, the red one looks like new bumper (possible repair) and rear lights.

Was wet all evening but good fun, got in 35 laps in the end, not exactly many but didn't fancy the last 20 minutes after the grass and tyre wall excursion! Quit whilst I was ahead.......

I yes I saw you out there in the orange car. Looked like you were going really well especially when it was really wet early on

I was in the 996 kettle along with a friend in a black GT3

There was a red and silver 3.2 out there early on was one of them you Mark?

There was a red and silver 3.2 out there early on was one of them you Mark?

I was the only silver IB there so must have been. I walked up the pit lane garages a couple of times but did not spot you, although it was too wet to do much walking about!

Old Orange 911,

So it was you in the garage next to me then!

I got about 30 laps in, not my real idea of fun in such awful weather, but I did avoid any mishaps.

Mark