Anyone here fitted Jenvey ITB's?

I'm in the process of fitting PMO ITBs and it is proving a bit of a pain. Physically fitting them is the easy part. Getting fuel lines to tie into the car is a nightmare to do properly, as is wiring the whole lot up in a neat fashion and sorting the throttle linkages so they don't catch on anything, etc. Lots of fiddling with ECUs too. I'm most of the way there, although I'm unhappy with my solution for the fuel lines from the car to the rails at present. I've searched the internet high and low and nobody else seems to have had the same issue.

Thanks all,

I have a 964RS plastic intake setup and am running Motec so if I make any additional power it will be a bonus, I'm doing it for the look and sound really. If I get any improved throttle response it would also be a bonus.

Kenny why did you pick PMO over Jenvey?

I *may* be going with Neil Bainbridge's shaftless ITBs - worth a call to Neil certainly. Shaftless offer the benefit of flowing more than Pmo/jenvey given the same size bore size, allowing you to run smaller bores meaning no impact to low end torque delivery*. Circa 10% more cost than Jenveys, with apparently a better linkage design.

*or something like that

''Tell 'im I sent ya!"

Shirish

They are *very* pretty. I went with PMO as it seems a better trodden path and the linkages are reported a better design. They are a lovely bit of kit. It's just been a learning experience to fit them myself. If I'd shipped the car off to Tuthills I'm sure they'd have had it going in a few days, however, I'd be eating bread and jam substitute for the rest of the year.

I am sure there is a correlation between those ITB's and bunk beds.

Remember- you can sleep in your car, but you can't drive your house...

Fenn Lane working on a straightforward bolt-on solution.

Not sure if is available yet though as tooling was being done when I last spoke to them.

post-6365-0-28733900-1462536845_thumb.jpg

Fenn Lane working on a straightforward bolt-on solution.

Not sure if is available yet though as tooling was being done when I last spoke to them.

Chris was telling me about these when I popped in a few weeks back. My car is going for a little fettling with him next week so I'll ask.

Chris was telling me about these when I popped in a few weeks back. My car is going for a little fettling with him next week so I'll ask.

Going from one Chris to another... :P