Impact Bumpers
axel

RUF CTR

Those pics will sell the car ........ As a matter of interest Is there no heat Axel?  Looks absolutely beautiful, as already said GLWS

john c

As others have said, what a cracking car - The replacement has some pretty big boots to fill there!

GLWS.

Wife forces sale!  nah not really but I got some other projects  lined up, so  letting this one go unfortunately!

Making a yellowbird replica at Unit 11, will look very similar and go like stink too ;) Motec M84 + twin garrett turbochargers and Marston side intercoolers..engine room will look v.similar ;)

Good luck Axel

What made you choose Unit11 - no issues BTW, just interested 

I use Neil Rainger for bodywork, Richard Chamberlain for engine gearbox and suspension - Unit 11 just overseeing the project. they know their 3.2s , Jonny is alright

Gee Axel, would find it hard to let CTR go myself but sounds like the project will more than fill the gap, can't wait to see that.

Cheers,

Bugs

yep... went to the USA for 385.000 USD....

I watched the auction live on the web. With the type of cars that was going through, it seemed a fantastic place to move it on. Someone in the US got something very special.

Up to £18K this had my name all over it.....................

happy with the result,  Im making a CTR replica in the UK atm. Donorcar is a 89 3.2. will be signal yellow with Motec and side intercoolers as per the original ( marston cores).

31 minutes ago, axel said:

happy with the result,  Im making a CTR replica in the UK atm. Donorcar is a 89 3.2. will be signal yellow with Motec and side intercoolers as per the original ( marston cores).

Sounds interesting axel. A build thread would be good, so we can see the progress.

will do - Neil Rainger near coppull will do the bodywork,  richard chamberlain ( of cource ) will handle all the technical bits!

Neil did paint/mods on my 964 hot rod and very happy in all aspects and now 4 years in still looking good i think?

awesome!