Full RS Backdate Kit

Hall

This RS backdate kit is on one of my driving cars, removing as going back to impact bumpers.

RS backdate kit consists of:
Fiberglass front bumper - including indicator units
Fiberglass front wings
Fiberglass Bonnet
Fiberglass rear bumper which include a slam panel as seen
Fiberglass 'Ducktail' engine lid

£600

Will not split.

IMG_3085_zpsninlfy7m.jpg
IMG_3084_zpsemhy9asc.jpg
IMG_3083_zpsi8q6gppn.jpg
IMG_3082_zpsmhdfmjg7.jpg
IMG_3081_zpsyht3udpt.jpg
IMG_3080_zpse2jk9gmk.jpg
IMG_3079_zpsghvspjtx.jpg
IMG_3076_zpsqjd5gh81.jpg
IMG_3077_zpsyyyzx4b5.jpg
IMG_3078_zpssig0wgn9.jpg

Nige, the kit was on the car was when I bought it so unfortunately i do not know the manufacturer.

Its a good to average fit, could be made better with fettling.

I am based down by Gatwick Airport.

Gatwick, good god! How soon are you wanting the stuff collected? Can send deposit to show I'm not a northern monkey and cash on collection. Though I'm on holiday and got too much stuff on for a couple of weeks so a quick calendar check would probably get me to yours middle week of August. Would you be removing the parts?

Back in the room

It's all reversible Shrish and I have no plans to sell it any time soon so value isn't a factor. Been blowing hot and cold about backdating since day one, front wings need to come off anyway for a bit of fettling so lets see how these fit. :)

Back in the room

It's all reversible Shrish and I have no plans to sell it any time soon so value isn't a factor. Been blowing hot and cold about backdating since day one, front wings need to come off anyway for a bit of fettling so lets see how these fit. :)

i know mate, I was pulling the proverbial. Backdates done properly look ok, guessing you'll be on the look out for 15"s too?