Jump to content

New forum theme with more updates to follow! Please see the main thread in Impact Bumping.

jevvy

Its that time again... Oulton RS day

Recommended Posts

There are usually quite a few drop outs but guess it depends how long the reserve list is ! Hope you guys get on but you have to be quick on the threads here and pistonheads etc for slots becoming available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're semi hatching a plan of heading over to Anglesey on Saturday after Oulton to do the Sunday trackday there - if we do could anyone else be tempted?

https://circuit-days.co.uk/anglesey-view-event-40

Always wanted to do Anglesey and its not that far from Oulton (much closer than from Reading).

Anyone....?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, jevvy said:

We're semi hatching a plan of heading over to Anglesey on Saturday after Oulton to do the Sunday trackday there - if we do could anyone else be tempted?

https://circuit-days.co.uk/anglesey-view-event-40

Always wanted to do Anglesey and its not that far from Oulton (much closer than from Reading).

Anyone....?

 I cant do it Jev .. boo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

100% in for this Jev. I couldn't get a place at the RS day, and really want to do Anglesey this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just can't blag the time this year Jev with a baby inbound. I'd be seriously up for it next year though :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

15 hours ago, longman said:

 I cant do it Jev .. boo

Ah crapola, I'm up for some other suggestions...

15 hours ago, reddevil said:

100% in for this Jev. I couldn't get a place at the RS day, and really want to do Anglesey this year.

Cool, be nice to have more than just us there, I will keep you posted if we get to the point of booking anything.

12 hours ago, BenC said:

Just can't blag the time this year Jev with a baby inbound. I'd be seriously up for it next year though :)

Totally understand, maybe we could case the joint ready for next year :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, jevvy said:

Always wanted to do Anglesey and its not that far from Oulton (much closer than from Reading).

Anyone....?

Sorry, no can do as well.

May have to drive back Friday night as it is!

Mark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jevvy said:

Totally understand, maybe we could case the joint ready for next year :)

defo :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unlikely to be able to attend and would prefer to sell the ticket for face value to someone who can make it.

Have posted this on another forum so if it goes in the meantime I will update this post.

If you're interested please pm me.

Thanks

map

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, map said:

Unlikely to be able to attend and would prefer to sell the ticket for face value to someone who can make it.

Have posted this on another forum so if it goes in the meantime I will update this post.

If you're interested please pm me.

Thanks

map

Is it still available?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rainer and Red devil both wanted a ticket for this I think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd love to go but it clashes with MM75... Very sad face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, jevvy said:

Is it still available?

At the moment someone (from another forum) was very quick off the mark has first dibs.  So at the moment the place has been taken, if that falls through I will update this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weather is looking good. I might have secured a place on track. Just don't expect anything super fast from me in a comfort (read old man) spec car with no harnesses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tankman said:

Weather is looking good. I might have secured a place on track. Just don't expect anything super fast from me in a comfort (read old man) spec car with no harnesses.

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So ladies, let me throw the warning out.  The Police are extremely active on the A49 and in fact, most of the roads around Oulton.  Not necessarily without reason I might add because there are accident blackspots and if you mix in a few plonkers, it isn't a nice recipe.  Watch your speed and I'll see you all for breakfast :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am heading up Thursday afternoon/early eve so if anyone is about for grub and a beer in the evening i'll see you in the Swan bar  :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

me too - see you there Mark!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've even changed my pads in preparation..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, longman said:

I've even changed my pads in preparation..

How fast are you planning on going!? :lol:

tena-pads-for-men-561836-BIG_0.jpg

Edited by GaryH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Gatherings organised via IB

Anyone attending a meet or event organised via ImpactBumpers.com does so at their own risk. ImpactBumpers.com is not responsible in any way for damage or personal injury sustained while attending any such gatherings. Please behave responsibly.

IB & Mighty Motor Media

ImpactBumpers.com is part of Mighty Motor Media Limited: UK company 07983578. The Impact Bumpers name and all logos are ©Mighty Motor Media Ltd. We have no connection to DR. ING. H.C. F. PORSCHE AG or any of its subsidiaries.

Respect Creative Copyright

We do not endorse the sharing of copyrighted images. Individual users are responsible for all content they post. It is impossible for admin to check every upload but we will remove disputed images swiftly to support copyright holders. Contact us anytime.

More JG websites

Using The Sheriff's other websites supports the IB forum! Please share my valuation services with anyone needing assistance.

×
×
  • Create New...