New forum theme with more updates to follow! Please see the main thread in Impact Bumping.

jevvy

Its that time again... Oulton RS day

There are usually quite a few drop outs but guess it depends how long the reserve list is ! Hope you guys get on but you have to be quick on the threads here and pistonheads etc for slots becoming available.

We're semi hatching a plan of heading over to Anglesey on Saturday after Oulton to do the Sunday trackday there - if we do could anyone else be tempted?

https://circuit-days.co.uk/anglesey-view-event-40

Always wanted to do Anglesey and its not that far from Oulton (much closer than from Reading).

Anyone....?

36 minutes ago, jevvy said:

We're semi hatching a plan of heading over to Anglesey on Saturday after Oulton to do the Sunday trackday there - if we do could anyone else be tempted?

https://circuit-days.co.uk/anglesey-view-event-40

Always wanted to do Anglesey and its not that far from Oulton (much closer than from Reading).

Anyone....?

I cant do it Jev .. boo

100% in for this Jev. I couldn't get a place at the RS day, and really want to do Anglesey this year.

Just can't blag the time this year Jev with a baby inbound. I'd be seriously up for it next year though :)

15 hours ago, longman said:

I cant do it Jev .. boo

Ah crapola, I'm up for some other suggestions...

15 hours ago, reddevil said:

100% in for this Jev. I couldn't get a place at the RS day, and really want to do Anglesey this year.

Cool, be nice to have more than just us there, I will keep you posted if we get to the point of booking anything.

12 hours ago, BenC said:

Just can't blag the time this year Jev with a baby inbound. I'd be seriously up for it next year though :)

Totally understand, maybe we could case the joint ready for next year :)

18 hours ago, jevvy said:

Anyone....?

Sorry, no can do as well.

May have to drive back Friday night as it is!

Mark

4 hours ago, jevvy said:

Totally understand, maybe we could case the joint ready for next year :)

defo :)

Unlikely to be able to attend and would prefer to sell the ticket for face value to someone who can make it.

Have posted this on another forum so if it goes in the meantime I will update this post.

If you're interested please pm me.

Thanks

map

1 hour ago, map said:

Unlikely to be able to attend and would prefer to sell the ticket for face value to someone who can make it.

Have posted this on another forum so if it goes in the meantime I will update this post.

If you're interested please pm me.

Thanks

map

Is it still available?

Rainer and Red devil both wanted a ticket for this I think

I'd love to go but it clashes with MM75... Very sad face.

15 hours ago, jevvy said:

Is it still available?

At the moment someone (from another forum) was very quick off the mark has first dibs.  So at the moment the place has been taken, if that falls through I will update this thread.

Weather is looking good. I might have secured a place on track. Just don't expect anything super fast from me in a comfort (read old man) spec car with no harnesses.

3 hours ago, Tankman said:

Weather is looking good. I might have secured a place on track. Just don't expect anything super fast from me in a comfort (read old man) spec car with no harnesses.

:D

So ladies, let me throw the warning out.  The Police are extremely active on the A49 and in fact, most of the roads around Oulton.  Not necessarily without reason I might add because there are accident blackspots and if you mix in a few plonkers, it isn't a nice recipe.  Watch your speed and I'll see you all for breakfast :D 

I am heading up Thursday afternoon/early eve so if anyone is about for grub and a beer in the evening i'll see you in the Swan bar  :) 

me too - see you there Mark!

I've even changed my pads in preparation..

2 hours ago, longman said:

I've even changed my pads in preparation..

How fast are you planning on going!? :lol:

tena-pads-for-men-561836-BIG_0.jpg

Edited by GaryH