Impact Bumpers
Henry

Light weight undertray

Henry I’m also interested but my car is a 88 backdate so splitter type won’t work but pic would be helpful.

boydy

On 12/27/2018 at 10:54 AM, Henry said:

Firstly I do apologise for the delay .  Its just been a very very busy period for my brothers sheet metal fabriction buisnes  but I did speak with my brother yesterday about this , it looks like I can get a batch done sometime in Jan early Feb . I do need one for my own car anyway but will make a number . 

I apreciate the other thread and if you want to go with that route I completely understand . I will put a pic up of progress hopefully in the next week or two  I have already made the recessed fitting holes to be welded in . 

Sorry guys and hope  you all had a good christmas .

Hi Henry,

Any news on the undertrays.

Can you confirm who’s getting one please?

Maybe you could make a list of the people who are getting one and a price please?

Thanks

Russ

Appreciate everyone's  patience !  A cad drwings been done so should have a test sample folded next week . I will check fitment on my car an SC on the ramp . Can one just confirm from the last batch that they fit 3.2's  also with no modification . I assume they do as use same pick up /mount points . 

Will confirm price soon after another chat with brother depends slightly how many trays can be cut from one sheet , hopefully three but its quite tight as the laser needs a land area/border from which to work. Current thinking is £200 plus delivery  UPS £20-30 . 

Will recheck in next couple of days with a list of the people who expresses an interest or wanted one . 

14 hours ago, Henry said:

Appreciate everyone's  patience !  A cad drwings been done so should have a test sample folded next week . I will check fitment on my car an SC on the ramp . Can one just confirm from the last batch that they fit 3.2's  also with no modification . I assume they do as use same pick up /mount points . 

Will confirm price soon after another chat with brother depends slightly how many trays can be cut from one sheet , hopefully three but its quite tight as the laser needs a land area/border from which to work. Current thinking is £200 plus delivery  UPS £20-30 . 

Will recheck in next couple of days with a list of the people who expresses an interest or wanted one . 

Hi Henry,

Reading all the comments from the first page I think it depends on whose you borrowed. 

It reads as though the SC needed a bit of modification. 

Maybe the person you borrowed it from can shed more light?

Cheers

Russ

Mine fitted fine with just a small amount of hole widening at the front mounts. Some people gave up though: I guess the cars are all different in some way that may (or may not) affect installation.