Impact Bumpers
axel

SVP Motorsport up and running again?

Hi, as some of you might remember Dominic ceased trading last year and has now fired up a new shop..

Has anyone used him lately? I quite liked dominic, and wondering about using him for some bits and bobs ( suspension), but  I  dont know the current state of his business.

Thanks,

Axel

Unfortunately had dealings with the 'new' SVP.

Something they offer that no one else can?

He's been back for a couple of years first as OPC then as SVP Ltd again. Even been featured with his 205 in Octane

In a word don't bother. PM me and I'll send you the despicable chain of emails Dom sent me about suspension and tyres and what he believes is acceptable when retailing a car.

jesus, what a read. thanks! I know where not to go!

Engine rebuild issues aside, I actually quite liked the suspension work they did for me - the balance was just right using Boges, standard TBs and bigger ARBs, and the ride height was spot on too.

I will probably pay Ninemeister a visit when i get mine re-done, to ensure I get the ride height i want, rather than what it should have :) 

Dom set up my suspension too and test drove it afterwards.  Nice job and not costly, I recall a special IB forum price at the time.  Shame it all went pear shaped as plenty of people were happy with him at the time.

Ian

22 hours ago, SP72 said:

.. to ensure I get the ride height i want, rather than what it should have :) 

Like this, you mean...;)

FF7F3EDF-B8CB-4E50-B8FA-BD8A29B1A461_zps