Another MOT, another year of fun

Dr Rock

All sorted for a year of motoring ahead :signs85:

Driving away from the OPC there was a guy on a bike cycling on the path towards me, with a great big grin on his face giving me the thumbs up :cool:

yup did see what they are planing in France?

There will beginning September private companies with drones to check your speeds..Insane.I have suggested that all Porsche driver will have with them their own drones which will attack the other private drones;-) how about them apples??

11 minutes ago, proporsche said:

yup did see what they are planing in France?

There will beginning September private companies with drones to check your speeds..Insane.I have suggested that all Porsche driver will have with them their own drones which will attack the other private drones;-) how about them apples??

You need to make yourself one of these Ivan ?

i like it a loooot i will tel the French boys about this apparatus;-)

My self i have figured a different way .I just have made for my self 3 different licence plates .You cannot tell the difference from original ....

there is a sample;-) If i get puled over what are they going to do to me arrest me ? big deal;-)

plates.jpg

benefit is when you do some speeding over the limit the picture they(speed camera) take is not going to find me;-)The original is in the car, just in case - and i say i just came from photo shooting and forgot to change it back .....of course i do not recommend to do to anybody it is just me... rebel;-) that is all

Edited by proporsche

Wasn't it muted that they are think of moving to a bi-annual MOT

1 hour ago, Lesworth said:

Avoiding these issues is easy. Just leave your car in the garage and take public transport. Hang on, what am I saying...?

Naughty step for you and write out 100 times, "I must drive my car"...............................

On 16/08/2017 at 7:37 PM, Wingnonut said:

You need to make yourself one of these Ivan ?

Far simpler method :  https://www.upi.com/Sports_News/Soccer/2017/07/19/Soccer-fan-knocks-drone-out-of-air-with-toilet-paper-roll/6611500490411/

Actually forgot to do my MOT in Dec last year, and drove it to Neil's in January where its been since!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.