Irish Cream

EVO575

Thanks for comments. Yes Mike she'll be out and about from Spring '18 so Im sure our paths will cross. Almost finished, just a few tweaks to do over the winter. Enjoy the PCI run.

6 minutes ago, EVO575 said:

Thanks for comments. Yes Mike she'll be out and about from Spring '18 so Im sure our paths will cross. Almost finished, just a few tweaks to do over the winter. Enjoy the PCI run.

Great news - at last!!

Have you had a drive yet? Thoughts?

Hi Jevvy,Just the night before the MOT and to + from MOT so not much experience yet, and as its my first aircooled I have nothing to compare it to. But my friend has a nice standard 3.2 Carrera so I'll have a drive in it and see how they compare. One thing that will have to be changed though is the exhaust - sounds great pushing up through the gears but when at cruising speed is too loud and droney-which I suspected it would be. I want this car to be able to go on tours and weekends away so work will need done in that department. Gearbox is pretty sweet too but I feel a Wevo coming on!!. I haven't posted any photos before so hopefully will get round to a very mini-build thread over the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for that Mike,I'll take you up on that offer.Ill be in touch.

Hi Mondrian,The exhaust is a 2in 2 out Magnaflow on B+B mufflers with heat.(I say 'with heat' but that'll be another item that'll need some attention in the future!)