Impact Bumpers
Drinky

Sourcing linen leather

Guys a long shot I know, my seats are with an upholsterer, they have sent me some swatches of leather, none of which appear close. Has anyone else done this and can let me know the supplier and colour code, I am going for smooth finish with little grain.

cheers Carl

Thank Dr, I have dropped him a line, clearly he doesn't have to help me out though

cheers Carl

He's come back to me but doesn't keep records, he says he usually asks customers to supply their own leather, I assume you didn't provide Dr? He has put me onto a company who supply leather called uk hide

thanks again

Gary's been excellent Dr, really trying to help me out, I should have sought recommendations, however went with a friends relative, as you do.

cheers Carl

Contact Southbound, they do lots of Porsches.

17 minutes ago, SP72 said:

Linen vinyl and script here if you fancy something different: http://www.werk924.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16&Itemid=26

I used to have 924 Turbo SII with a very beige interior, werk924 were great at supplying fabrics, etc., that were otherwise hard to come by. I also sent some a dashboard to Robert Budd at Classic 9 in the US (http://www.classic9leathershop.com/seat-upholstery/) who did great job for me - especially matching the finish I needed.

11 hours ago, Drinky said:

He's come back to me but doesn't keep records, he says he usually asks customers to supply their own leather, I assume you didn't provide Dr? He has put me onto a company who supply leather called uk hide

He sorted everything....

ended up repossessing my seats back and sticking them back in the car and using it a lot this summer, seeing Gary on Saturday and hopefully he will be doing them in January 

I need exactly the same colours etc - can I just check that's Gary Hubbard in Loughborough? Any chance you could pm with an approx cost so I can save up!