Sourcing linen leather

Drinky

Guys a long shot I know, my seats are with an upholsterer, they have sent me some swatches of leather, none of which appear close. Has anyone else done this and can let me know the supplier and colour code, I am going for smooth finish with little grain.

cheers Carl

He's come back to me but doesn't keep records, he says he usually asks customers to supply their own leather, I assume you didn't provide Dr? He has put me onto a company who supply leather called uk hide

thanks again

17 minutes ago, SP72 said:

Linen vinyl and script here if you fancy something different: http://www.werk924.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16&Itemid=26

I used to have 924 Turbo SII with a very beige interior, werk924 were great at supplying fabrics, etc., that were otherwise hard to come by. I also sent some a dashboard to Robert Budd at Classic 9 in the US (http://www.classic9leathershop.com/seat-upholstery/) who did great job for me - especially matching the finish I needed.

11 hours ago, Drinky said:

He's come back to me but doesn't keep records, he says he usually asks customers to supply their own leather, I assume you didn't provide Dr? He has put me onto a company who supply leather called uk hide

He sorted everything....

• 8 months later...

ended up repossessing my seats back and sticking them back in the car and using it a lot this summer, seeing Gary on Saturday and hopefully he will be doing them in January 

• 3 months later...

Bases done, unfortunately a needle let go on Gary, whilst doing one of the backs, putting a hole in it, so more perforation had to be done on another piece of leather, hoping to be complete early next week 

37DE7DBD-61BF-4C3C-AE63-EA19C0FF9E9B.jpeg

4 hours ago, DavidH said:

They look really impressive !!

Any chance you could forward on the email you sent Roy on costs etc.... Loughborough is workable for me

+1 on sending a PM of the cost as I'll need mine doing at some stage too