Wheel arch liners

GimmeShelter

Niels, not seen any PM but if you are not still interested I have another interested party so no biggy. You have first dibs as you said first but do let me know. 

7 hours ago, Niels911SC said:

I would love a set! Would it be possible to pick up July 1st or 2nd?

Hi, finally home from work. I tried to send you a message just now but I get a pop-up saying "You're only allowed to send 0 messages a day" 🤔

Maybe you can send me an e-mail on "niels DOT berger AT" gmail or let me know another way I can contact you?

Of course if you want it gone ASAP you can offer them to the second in line but otherwise I'd love to sort this out 😃

• 10 months later...

Hi All,

Sorry to drag this old one up. Does anyone have a set available. I'm still cleaning out Welsh mud from last weeks road trip. Would love to protect the old girl from that sort of thing again.

Thanks Andy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jpd said:

Hello.  I have an unused narrow body set spare as  I no longer have my 911.  I am in South Somerset close to A303 if interested.  £150

I’d love to buy these, will send you a PM now!

4 hours ago, jpd said:

Hi Lukas. Boxed and ready for collection if you still want them.  Not sure if you received my response to your PM?

Hi John,

Great! Yes thank I got the PM, and already replied.

Cheers,
Lukas

• 2 months later...

Just spotted this post, if anyone has a set of wide body arch protectors that are sat unused/ surplus please let me know - I’m looking for some.

Equally, if anyone is looking at a further group buy please let me know.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I'm really interested in a set of fender liners for my 1976 Porsche 912e as well (same as 911 narrow body I assume). Is there anyone with an extra set I can buy, or is there a group buy coming up by any chance? These will need to be shipped to USA unless someone can recommend a vendor here. Thanks, Steve.

• 1 month later...

@GimmeShelter @Beaky - any chance you or anyone else would be willing to get more liners made or can provide the template? I can front the cost to get the minimum made and sent over to this side of the pond (Canada) so you'd only have to ship once. I know several folks on Pelican would want a set as well so I'm happy to distribute onwards.

I'm not able to PM yet but am pretty motivated to get these onto more cars. My previous SC had bubbling from the buildup on the kidney bowls and really hoping to avoid the same fate on my current 3.2

Edited by SkunkWorks

• 3 weeks later...

@SkunkWorks Sorry, I've only just seen this post.  If you're serious, then yes, I'd be happy to liaise with the manufacturer about getting another run of wheel arch liners cut, if you'll handle all the commercials.   Please be aware that there are two sizes: standard narrow-body cars (e.g. 3 litre SC) and wide body (e.g. 930 turbo).  Please also be aware that we've previously had two 'false starts' where people have said that they'll do all the financials and distribution, so I've approached the manufacturer for prices and lead times on their behalf, only for them not to follow up; so the manufacturer might need convincing that this time we actually mean it.

12 hours ago, GimmeShelter said:

@SkunkWorks Sorry, I've only just seen this post.  If you're serious, then yes, I'd be happy to liaise with the manufacturer about getting another run of wheel arch liners cut, if you'll handle all the commercials.   Please be aware that there are two sizes: standard narrow-body cars (e.g. 3 litre SC) and wide body (e.g. 930 turbo).  Please also be aware that we've previously had two 'false starts' where people have said that they'll do all the financials and distribution, so I've approached the manufacturer for prices and lead times on their behalf, only for them not to follow up; so the manufacturer might need convincing that this time we actually mean it.

Thanks! I don't think I have PM access yet but I'd appreciate if you could approach them to get price + lead time for a run of the narrow body (SC and 3.2) liners. I can provide a CC if need be? Not sure what else I can do but keep me posted.