New forum theme with more updates to follow! Please see the main thread in Impact Bumping.

SilverWT

Brands Hatch GP Car Track Day next Thu, 03 May

Just book this if anyone else is interested... http://www.msvtrackdays.com/car/calendar/2018/may/3-bhgp-sesh/?utm_campaign=Car+Trackday+18.04.2018+EDM+NEW+LAYOUT&utm_source=emailCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=

£319 in the "no race car" session, 101dB. The weather forecast looks to be fine at the moment :D.

Don't let the sessions setup put you off, after 20 minutes on the GP track you and the car need a bit of a rest and the "no race cars" bit separates you from the annoying Caterhams.:steering:

Mark

Mark - reckon I'm in for this, just need to move a few things around today.

think I'm going to chance the 101dB

Edited by BenC

check me out - Mr Decisive!

I've booked it and I managed to cash in the credit note that MSVT very kindly gave me after the my Oulton Park no show.

really looking forward to it :)

Though tempting, as I love Brands GP, but its too much in too short a time for me sadly, I'm already at Castle Combe on the 1st May and then i'm at Donington on the 9th to do a Bike trackday and I also have to pay my CLM balance this week so its all a bit hectic and spendy :( 

Never say never...but unlikely, think i'll be too knackered from castle combe trip and day.

5 hours ago, BenC said:

I've booked it

:signs118:

101.4 dB!

But the young sound guy was OK and just asked me to bear in mind how close I am.

In the briefing now.

Mark

ha bet the young sound guy is the one I had a word with about noise and porsches! was he a tall blond lad?

Have a good day, got the weather for it :)

Superb day today :)

Really lucky with the weather - got sunnier as the day went on. 

Both IBs ran really well, but a poor 944 wasn’t quite as lucky as it fell apart throughout the day!!

Exhaust cover came off showering sparks out the back of it, eventually falling off as it came into the pits, then later on it appeared to detonate and drop all its oil :(

little bit secondhand now!!

what a great day out :)