Impact Bumpers
Type911

Backdate Time

Shhhhhhh.......................................................................................Design 911:blush:   :blink:  :whistling:

Keep your friends close but your enemies closer......;)

They will be available again when car is finished, want them?😶

17 hours ago, SP72 said:

Err....how about WTF?

You know I do a lot of good work for charity.................................................doesn't like to talk about it though😉

Well, after 4 months of no news I have some! Slightly shocked at the depth they have gone into it but its going to be fantastic if I can ever afford to pay the bill!

p.jpeg?size=2048x1536&size_mode=3p.jpeg?size=2048x1536&size_mode=3p.jpeg?size=2048x1536&size_mode=3p.jpeg?size=2048x1536&size_mode=3p.jpeg?size=2048x1536&size_mode=3p.jpeg?size=2048x1536&size_mode=3p.jpeg?size=2048x1536&size_mode=3p.jpeg?size=2048x1536&size_mode=3

Swiss that. 🧀 Bit of welding, bashing and painting in that one. Not the targa you had off Andy is it! 

Looks OK Matt. All pretty standard IB corrosion boxes ticked so no real horrors revealed. Not much fabrication to do either as most of those areas have repair panels available now but you would know that better than most. Good to see some progress. Sell the white one back to me now?

Cheers

02.jpgSo may as well pick a colour after all the work, Im getting trouser trouble over this;

01.jpg

Edited by Type911

No! Silver (just shiny grey) is so mundane. Pick an proper colour, be brave. Orange, yellow, green...........

Even actual grey would be better.

I do like aubergine. Please, please, please not baby *beep* brown. It might have been nice in the 70’s.

I’ll throw Rubeystone and Slate grey in the mix (with a red leather interior in the grey lol) 

Keep the ideas coming guys, pre impact bumper look but make it a targa so I can envisage better!maxresdefault.jpgid-911-24-targa-01-11524457.jpg

image4.jpg

Dont think it will be this;

0336eb11896043f303f6c4288bd847b1ac03489c

48 minutes ago, Type911 said:

Keep the ideas coming guys, pre impact bumper look but make it a targa so I can envisage

Yes boss 😋

B645D44C-83CB-4A03-A716-2F0313C29DB4.jpeg