Complete tool kit 930 / early car...

chodosh

Andrew..nobody pushed you over..the original post person said he will not split the tool kit..so that was the end for your offer...from that point he offered some other pieces..Nothing to do with your offer..

So take it easy;-) these tool kit kits are very hard to find as you know , so splitting it to sell it separately is no an option for anyone...

Ivan

For goodness sake not this nonsense again. It’s completely simple. All negotiations must be made open in the thread. First one to say “I’ll have it/buy it/take it” wins. Dibs, thinking comments, questions about the item, negotiations conducted by PM’s have zero validity. Zero! Is that completely clear? If you don’t want to be disappointed then make a clear statement to purchase in the open. If you don’t and you lose the item then tough. Them’s the rules.

VT

I fully understand. But if someone answers a post which you have posted.saying they have A for sale would you Like That.. and then some one else says I'll have it. When there sending me a message seems a little shitty.. but if that's how it works well.that seems a little shitty thing to do. I mean it's clear when some one posts item say here I have this for 800 pounds who wants it. First come first in. Yes 100% with you on that. But when I start talking with someone and he says he doesn't want to split items but he has xyz and would you be interested in that. Then some o e jumps in and says I'll take them. Well different matter in my eyes.. that's people jumping in on someone else's deal .. not one off them said if Andrew don't want can I have second dibs. No they just jumped in... 

2 hours ago, proporsche said:

beaky what pliers are you looking for? Hapeve Klein or sollinger?I will look over the weekend what i have left to sell ok?

Ivan

Whatever the normal pliers are that come in a 3.2 tool kit

Ok I'll take it.

If memory serves it right you don't live a million miles away from me, so perhaps we can arrange for me to pick it up over the weekend

Cheers Chris aka the Beak!

Hi Chris,

yes im in Borehamwood. You kindly gave me some tyres if you remember and so karma rewards you... you can have the pliers for nothing.  PM me for my address and I can maybe leave them in a safe place for you to collect. 

Cheers 

adam