Jump to content
Impact Bumpers
group 4 wheels

16" Campagnolos by Group 4 Wheels/Caliper info required

Recommended Posts

On 10/24/2018 at 6:28 PM, Phill said:

Jonathan says they will be £1150 plus the dreaded....

Hi Jonathan. Is Phill's update on price still accurate please, and is this per wheel or 😇 per set of 4? 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dyaque said:

Hi Jonathan. Is Phill's update on price still accurate please, and is this per wheel or 😇 per set of 4? 😀

Hi,

Probably £1250 plus the dreaded, if we TÜV the wheels. On a much brighter note, that would be for a set of 4 in 7’s & 8’s in either anthracite, black, gold or silver.

Regards

Jonathan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dyaque said:

Ah, well that's not such bad news. Is the tax for UK buyer still 20% (ie UK VAT)?

VAT is for UK customers or EU customers without a VAT number.

Annoyingly, a set of wheels, including shipping to the US, costs that customer less than a UK customer...go figure!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm, hadn't considered moving to the US but maybe... 😏

You raise a good point on shipling though; is that extra for a UK customer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dyaque said:

Hmm, hadn't considered moving to the US but maybe... 😏

You raise a good point on shipling though; is that extra for a UK customer?

🤔 Perhaps that’s a little something extra I can offer UK/EU pre order customers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, group 4 wheels said:

🤔 Perhaps that’s a little something extra I can offer UK/EU pre order customers.

👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dyaque said:

Is there a deadline?

Err, I’m thinking before wheels are painted, think that’s fair? That should be sometime mid to late (more like it) February.

 I’ll be posting up on social media, photos of die manufacture, then wheels being cast and machined.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Jonathan,

have you got the weights of the wheels? Also in black, are they gloss, satin or matt...or customer's choice?

Thanks,

Bob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, RivieraBob said:

Hi Jonathan,

have you got the weights of the wheels? Also in black, are they gloss, satin or matt...or customer's choice?

Thanks,

Bob

Hi Bob,

All wheels will be satin finished, personally, in black, I find you loose too much detail in matte...hope you agree?

Weights, I’ve got those somewhere, I’ll post them up soon.

Regards

Jonathan 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Satin sounds perfect...gloss black too blingy, matt for lorries!

Crossing my fingers re weight, I'm guessing I'm not alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, group 4 wheels said:

Hi,

Probably £1250 plus the dreaded, if we TÜV the wheels. On a much brighter note, that would be for a set of 4 in 7’s & 8’s in either anthracite, black, gold or silver.

Regards

Jonathan

IB launch deal needed there ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone artistic show a set of gold campo's on a White IB ? :)

any news on weights? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eheh :D 

other than my old love of rally cars, it was seeing gold campo's on Magnus' white red and blue car a couple of years that got my attention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They do look lovely. Bet they'll look stunning on a guards red Targa too :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Busybee said:

Always happy to help Mark 😂

white car gold.jpg

Hey Paul, they look good on your car, you should go for it :lol: @longman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×