Caffeine & Machine meet?

On 11/6/2018 at 11:00 AM, jevvy said:

still on

Still on for the 24th. Shall we make it morning so that we can get in and out before some of the people described above getbout of bed.....

On 11/6/2018 at 11:00 AM, jevvy said:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm still up for this, no wheel spinning from me if it's dry, my old truck just hasn't got the power,

It'll rip up the grass a bit so I might do some donuts on their lawn instead or just plough through the hedge when I leave

Just now, World Citizen said:

I'm still up for this, no wheel spinning from me if it's dry, my old truck just hasn't got the power,

It'll rip up the grass a bit so I might do some donuts on their lawn instead or just plough through the hedge when I leave

Worth turning up just to see that! Mini Monster trucks. Get in WC 

5 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Worth turning up just to see that! Mini Monster trucks. Get in WC 

'Derelict' is the best description, would easily blend in if I was driving around downtown Mogudishu not so at  a Cars and Coffee meet so no inside parking space for me

It's an ex-Tiggywinkles bambi rescue ambulance, rear boot area has few scratches from lots of poorly hedgehogs rolling around in the back

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

'Derelict' is the best description, would easily blend in if I was driving around downtown Mogudishu not so at  a Cars and Coffee meet so no inside parking space for me

It's an ex-Tiggywinkles bambi rescue ambulance, rear boot area has few scratches from lots of poorly hedgehogs rolling around in the back

Everyone loves a car that's lived, especially a 4x4. Remember the Top Gear Hi Lux? I'd have that on a plinth anywhere. And hedgehog scars only make it cooler! 🦔 

I miss my terrano and landy with scars. Roll up anywhere without a thought and just get stuff done. Turning up in a porker these days, have to park 6 miles from the doors, get a roll of bubble wrap out the back and spend half an hour insulating the bloody thing from the world lol. Well not quite that bad but I bet I'm not the only one that thinks, is that a good spot to leave it. 

The interior of the building has been very stylishly done, lots of Motorsport and car themed stuff around, yet the lovely features of the building still come to the fore in various rooms.  A 993 RS in one room was nice to see also.  You get a regular turnover of interesting cars  and a lot of people just standing round talking about them.  Nice atmosphere I thought

Good meet , thanks Ian for organising ,good to put names to faces as always .   A good themed venue attracting fellow petrol heads  supplying a good  bacon butty  and coffee ,what more do you want .. 

On 11/24/2018 at 11:12 PM, Chris T said:

Who are these guys? Must be single.... Not sure I'd get away with parking my 993 in the living room and my motorbike in the hallway! 

It’s Tom Ford of TopGear magazine fame plus a local Warwick business man. It’s a cool place to hangout if you’re localish but I wouldn’t travel 100+ miles for the pleasure.