Impact Bumpers
Nige

New RSR Muffler

My car has been at Turbo Thomas for a couple of months as a development mule.  Excited to be picking it up this weekend with his new RSR muffler, this uses the standard 3.2 headers but fits behind the early rear bumper.  Well pleased and sounds so much better than the temporary but very loud muffler I had before.  The cross section is radiused rectangle rather than round, internals are top secret ;)

new pipes.jpg

Looks (and sounds) great mate, look forward to the first hand impressions following collection.

I had a day driving around in it the other week, but that was his Gt3 style.  I was really impressed with that one but this sounds a little angrier.

39 minutes ago, Nige said:

I had a day driving around in it the other week, but that was his Gt3 style.  

Video?

2 hours ago, Nige said:

My car has been at Turbo Thomas for a couple of months as a development mule.  Excited to be picking it up this weekend with his new RSR muffler, this uses the standard 3.2 headers but fits behind the early rear bumper.  Well pleased and sounds so much better than the temporary but very loud muffler I had before.  The cross section is radiused rectangle rather than round, internals are top secret ;)

new pipes.jpg

Looks and sounds fab Nige!!

Is it a one in two out system? Any pre muffler?

Regards

Russ

Edited by Rustybum

Nice!

What are you doing for caps?

I fitted the Dansk RSR exhaust on my 914.
The caps it comes with are a bad fit, and Stephen is making some better ones for me.

17 hours ago, Rustybum said:

Looks and sounds fab Nige!!

Is it a one in two out system? Any pre muffler?

Regards

Russ

Hey Russ.

It's a one in two out that fits to the stock pre-muffler, although mine is straight through.  Fits to both IB and early/backdate with standard headers/heat exchangers.  His Instagram shows all the different tailpipe configs, standard, Gt3, etc.

https://www.instagram.com/ttexhausts/

13 minutes ago, Nige said:

Hey Russ.

It's a one in two out that fits to the stock pre-muffler, although mine is straight through.  Fits to both IB and early/backdate with standard headers/heat exchangers.  His Instagram shows all the different tailpipe configs, standard, Gt3, etc.

https://www.instagram.com/ttexhausts/

Cheers Nige.

Russ