Last few tools, tyre compressor, ctek and cover

chodosh

Having sold my IB I have a collection of odd tools that I’m left with - I spent years trading up my old knackered tools to better examples and bought a bunch of tool kits in the process. 

1. IB tow hook - £20

2. 996 tow hook (fits IB) - £15

3. yellow screwdriver handle - £25

4. original Pudenz fuses unopened! these took forever to find and are rare as hens teeth - £30

5. Klein wheel socket 17/19mm - £25

6. Emergency sunroof / seat crank tool - £25

7. Porsche locking wheel nut key. Just the key - can’t say whether it will fit but worth a chance £6

8. Porsche black plastic inter compressor tyre compressor. Works and in very nice condition with all accessories and original attachments. The only thing is that one tab has a glue mark so I presume has been repaired. Not very noticeable. - £150

9. stormforce 4 layer outdoor car cover. I used this for a couple of weeks only as my car mostly lived in the garage. It fitted my Supersport with a little persuasion as it’s a later model 911 cover. Would suit a narrow body. It had the straps that go underneath to stop it blowing away. - £100

10. Ctek msx 3.8 trickle charger. Bought new from Halfords when I lost my other one which I then found. Unused and unopened but the box is tatty. I paid £65 and would like £40. 

11. Porsche 928 tool kit. Contains selected special steel spanner’s Haepwe pliers, tow hook, screwdriver handle and assorted blades. Klein spark plug socket and the board itself... - £160

12. 1968 Porsche 911 Avon after shave bottle in original box. Scent long since evaporated but a nice desk ornament- £35

all prices plus post. Usual forum rules apply. 

Cheers

Adam 

Hi robin, provisionally sold to Sam, but I have seen these in cars from around 1986 - 1996. I don’t know definitively as there were cross over periods early on where some cars had Bayr (Orange) compressor or Weber (white). Depends where the car was originally sourced and or dealer. I don’t know if anyone has a definitive rule...