Throttle linkage rod

Other than where the linkage rod comes though the firewall and attaches to the throttle plate arm is there anywhere along the length of the mechanism that adjustments can be made?

At the moment I do not have enough pedal travel to open the throttles fully. 

1 hour ago, Phill said:

Thank you. I have just checked the pedal and that is pretty much maxxed out. I shall have to try the gearbox end.

If the gearbox is also maxed, there is adjustment point beneath cassette holder,this one is definitely not the easiest to adjust!

There will also be adjustment point somewhere behind throttle body- am not familiar with SC  in this area.

What a pain but I think it's sorted. There was no adjustment at the gearbox due to me not wanting to disturb the rusty nuts and it looked pretty much maxxed out too. Removing the carpet under the pedal helped some but as Chris suggested I have ended up drilling a couple of more holes in the linkage plate to get more throw. I shall cut out the carpet completely under the pedal stop so there is full travel there and that should do it, with a little bit of room for adjustment back if need be.