EB Motorsport Narrow Body SC RS Bumpers

Kenny Senior

EB Motorsport GRP bumpers in an SCRS style. These are for a narrowbody SC. 

The front bumper comes with bespoke aluminium crush tubes made to the correct length to mount it as standard ones are too long. £250 without the indicators (3 years old, genuine Bosch) or £350 with. These are £500 from EB with no tubes or indicators.

The rear bumper has had slits put in to get to the bolts to remove it and a notch cut out from the valance section for a centre out exhaust. These would be easily filled as part of a rework and repaint. £150 as is with generic numberplate lights. This is a £500 part from EB.

Collection from North Lincolnshire only.

IMG_8186.jpg

IMG_8181.jpg

IMG_8178.jpg

IMG_8180.jpg

IMG_8184.jpg

IMG_8183.jpg

The pictures have become jumbled up. They are;

Rear

Front

Front

Front

Rear

Rear

Edited by Kenny Senior

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry Kenny, I had a senior moment, saw the EB motors mention and thought this was the low front oil cooler chin which is what I was after.  Apologies for being a numpty. :(

• johndglynn changed the title to EB Motorsport Narrow Body SC RS Bumpers
  • 2 weeks later...

Cheers Kenny

Sold. If your Ok with packaging them as I won't be up your way.  No rush to pack them I'm happy to wait until you find  a suitable box etc.

If you message me your email for paypal or let me know how you want paying

Simon

• 1 year later...

so... I ended up purchasing these from @Kenny Senior and transporting them to the sunny SE Hants just after Christmas last year. A change of plan means I no longer need them so am putting them up for sale for what I paid for them - £300. Collection only as they're surprisingly large and unwieldy.