Impact Bumpers
Von Twinzig

Could it be that The Sherrif’s secret is out?

Remember JG proudly announcing he located a rich vein of cheap WD40 cans in one of the German supermarket chains over here and that he was stocking up? Think I might have stumbled upon the reason.....😘

EE3649EE-5C13-496F-AE1A-1EA32D31C264.jpeg

Ahem...

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

Ah - the Impact Bumpers holiday. 

I remember them well :)

Not actually used much of that WD40 yet so could be a moot thread! Everything on the 1200GS resto came apart easily: no rusty nuts 👍🏻

HXtWlMN.jpg

2 hours ago, Ian Comerford said:

Can you actually get your leg over that?  Or have I just asked something others stayed away from......

Plenty of room on this step for one more, IC1. 😉

VT

On 2/8/2019 at 10:00 PM, johndglynn said:

Not actually used much of that WD40 yet so could be a moot thread! Everything on the 1200GS resto came apart easily: no rusty nuts 👍🏻

HXtWlMN.jpg

What a beau.

On 2/8/2019 at 8:28 PM, Ian Comerford said:

Can you actually get your leg over that?  Or have I just asked something others stayed away from......

Yes no probs: this is a standard GS with standard (not low) seat and chassis, seat is height adjustable and set to lowest adjustment for me. The GS Adventure rides a bit higher. I also have an 1150 GS Adventure and that is slightly harder work! But still doable.

Both are great to ride but the 1200 is the easier of the two.