Correct wiring diagram please for UK RHD 1976 911 Coupe Lux SPM

MarkT

Please does anybody have the correct wiring or current flow diagrams for the titled car.

I have the USA diagrams but wire colour codeing is only about 75% the same !

Happy to pay for correct data.

Cheers

Mark

Hi Mark. Which USA diagrams do you have? I tried to get the Pelican one recently but they are no linger available.

I ended up making a diagram for my car as I could not find one that was correct 76/77. I admit that my car is not standard so I added bits and removed bits in the diagrams including Ignition and Injection "Megasquirt"

I ended up tracing my looms when I had them out of the car, as non of the ones in the manuals Haynes or Porsche was the same.

Mike

On 3/2/2019 at 10:31 AM, MikeS911 said:

Hi Mark. Which USA diagrams do you have? I tried to get the Pelican one recently but they are no linger available.

I ended up making a diagram for my car as I could not find one that was correct 76/77. I admit that my car is not standard so I added bits and removed bits in the diagrams including Ignition and Injection "Megasquirt"

I ended up tracing my looms when I had them out of the car, as non of the ones in the manuals Haynes or Porsche was the same.

Mike

Mike, 

The Type 911S, USA, Model 76 Current Flow diagram

And

The Type 911 T E S (SL35 / 18 fuse box) electrical wiring diagram. 

And my experience is most but not all wire colour coding is similar but not 100% the same! Some of which I put down to quality of colour in the diagrams eg black can look like green, some wires are 50/50 colour so is it Red/brown or brown/red, options that have electrical element eg sunroof, aircon, cruise control...... etc can cause differences...... Today I realise the actual fuses are labeled 1-18 left to right however the fuse "S" references on the current flow diagram seem to go from right to left!!! Anybody else see it like this? 

Regards

Mark

On 3/1/2019 at 10:14 PM, mean in green said:

Might be in this lot somewhere.

MIG, Thanks some useful stuff here

Mike

Since I established contrary to the label on the main fuse box & fuse holders being read as 1-18 Left to Right from the Current Flow diagram perspective you read them 18-1 Right to Left, all became very much clearer😊

The ones I have are as good as it gets for my car especially the current flow diagram. 

Cheers

Mark 

Hi Ron - Mark. 

Only just seen this, sorry. I only have the same original on in colour, It sort of looked ok for my car but a fair bit missing, US wiring but most colours are good.

I ended up making my own diagram  for my car, using an original black=white one from the Haynes manual and making changes I had done when I rebuilt my wiring harnesses. This includes the relays for the headlamps, vacuum pump for a brake servo, power windows etc and deleted bits I do not have including the CIS and Ignition. (my car has EFI) It was better for me when I was building the car. 

Hope you guys are sorted, 

Regards Mike

Clever stuff this, got them all but the last one with the legend that says A....Battery at the top is still fuzzy, I've tried to enlarge which it will, but won't print bigger, my intention is to get it enlarged somewhere so the printing has to be good or it will look stuff when I've had it done.

Ron

Anyone got a hi-res version for ’79 UK Targas, please [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent.  Same version as I have but much clearer / higher resolution.

Many thanks 👏

Peter