Value of fibreglass tea tray tail?

Flat 6

Hey all,

This was on my silver SC.  I had intended to keep it on the basis that I may some day race an SC but I think now I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

This is a one piece moulding with the black part just painted, i.e. no rubber edge.

It seems pretty good quality, although I don't have much to compare it with.  It has the Porsche logo under the lip so I guess must have been made from a mould made from the genuine article.

So any thoughts on value?

Cheers,

Al.

20150624_143637.jpg

20150624_143643.jpg

20150624_143654.jpg

There is a shabby one for sale on eBay at the moment for £495. There aren't any sold ones showing. Really it's what the market will stand and if there is someone out there who really wants one. What are they new?

I can see why the are expensive - they’re pretty fiddly to make. But. There is a limited market for that particular spoiler in non-factory spec.  You could list it for £500 and not sell it for 2 years but eventually sell it or list it for £200 and sell it more quickly.  It’s up to you if you want to sell it quickly or leave it on a long running auction or something.