Seat mountings

longman

After many years of moaning about my Recaro SPG's being feckin uncomfortable I have gone and bought a set of BF Torino Rally ST B75  seats .. these http://shop.bf-torino.com/bf-autositze/rally-st/rally-st-b75-leatherette-black-houndstooth.html

And I cant remember how the original seats fitted , my drivers seatrails have been removed but I have a set of adaptors to take the original fittings , the pax side is also modified but the original rails are intact , I have I think all the bolts etc but cant see on PET how they are supposed to go .. its what way round the oblong 3 and 2 hole retaining nut things go... I have 2 of the long ones and 6 of the short ones ..

On another note I have mislaid a set of RS seatbelt brackets , anyone got a pair??

Hello mate, just put my seats back In today, I laid out the bolts and retainers when I removed them. There were 12 bolts in all four for the rear and two for the front per seat, double retainers at the rear, the four block retainer is for one of the fronts, it will become obvious as one of the holes is off set on the fronts, so basically fit the rear first

• 3 weeks later...

After much faffing and waiting for BFTorino to confirm some things for me they are in ... some minor tilt adjust req for drivers seat but other than that it’s all good ..

had to drill and enlarge all the bolt holes in the runners and enlarge the holes in the seat rails to get them to fit but hey ho ..

A0439558-76BA-45B2-BAC9-D4C040879E2C.jpeg

57 minutes ago, longman said:

After much faffing and waiting for BFTorino to confirm some things for me they are in ... some minor tilt adjust req for drivers seat but other than that it’s all good ..

had to drill and enlarge all the bolt holes in the runners and enlarge the holes in the seat rails to get them to fit but hey ho ..

A0439558-76BA-45B2-BAC9-D4C040879E2C.jpeg

Look pukka 👍😍

2 minutes ago, SP72 said:

Look good Paul - similar weight to the SPG iirc?

The mounts are a lot lighter than the recaro ones but are a real pita to fit , seats are 8 kilo ish  only done 10 miles in them so far