Sill Oil Lines

Kenny Senior

I fitted these brand new, genuine Porsche oil lines two years ago to replace my old scabby ones. They have never been squashed/crushed/repaired and are in great condition as you'd expect given their age. They'd benefit from a clean and a new coat of black paint or a polish if you like them shiny. They are £400 each line on most sites. You can have these as a pair for £400. Collection only from North Lincs. They just won't package or travel well in the hands of a courier.

Only for sale as I have now upgraded to the Elephant Racing ones which are ribbed for my pleasure and extra cooling.

IMG_9511.jpg

3 hours ago, BenC said:

Kenny - did you get the ER ones from the States? or in the UK? I remember looking at those a while a go

Yeah, I bought them direct from ER. They weren't cheap but promise 4x the surface area and thus cooling effect of the pipes. I find my 3.6 runs warmer than I'd like despite plumbing in an extra cooler so I'm hoping these help. I can imagine having 8 full length cooler pipes instead of 2 should help shed a few degrees.

21 hours ago, Kenny Senior said:

Yeah, I bought them direct from ER. They weren't cheap but promise 4x the surface area and thus cooling effect of the pipes. I find my 3.6 runs warmer than I'd like despite plumbing in an extra cooler so I'm hoping these help. I can imagine having 8 full length cooler pipes instead of 2 should help shed a few degrees.

I thought about fitting the same as one of mine has a slight crush in it - but the front mounted oil cooler does a great job.

• 5 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, 993porky said:

Kenny what is your location just so I can see how far away you are cheers 

On 4/10/2019 at 6:40 PM, Kenny Senior said:

5 minutes from jct 4 of the M180.