Good bodywork Shop recommendation

Hi guys. Anyone recommend a good body shop to do a bit of work on Scarlett for me? I’m in mid Wales so midlands, South Wales down to Bristol etc easiest. Nothing major. Door gaps on drivers door, have a bubble (😱) on drivers side wing under headlight and a few touch ups here and there. 

Do Fenn Lane do good bodywork? 

Edited by Busybee

5 hours ago, SP72 said:

Greatworth Classics has some good facilities 

Same for MCE Porsche.

Remember, you don’t necessarily need Porsche people 

this is so true, its just a posh beetle!

Fenn Lane do bodywork, they did a small insurance repair for me on the nearside rear wing and resprayed the bonnet and rear bumperettes whilst it was there.

Also shameless plug for my good friend and racing business partner Majestic Motors https://www.majestic-motors.co.uk/ they just did a really nice tidy up job on my G wagen (both rear quarters rust repair, repaint including both doors) and happen to have a 3.2 G50 targa in at the moment.

How about D9 automotive? 
If you are referring to the business located in South Cornelly - they do not do bodywork, I would also do some homework before using this outfit.

Flappa2

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Yes this is the one. I spoke to them about some restoration work on my 911 but have not visited yet. I will put them aside for now, feel free to PM with any info. I did want to visit them talk through a resto but will act with a bit more caution.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

They did an engine top end on Nicks SC, he was well pleased with the result! His post is on here somewhere 

On 4/22/2019 at 11:00 AM, SP72 said:

What about RS911?

They’ve been around a long time, *usually* a good sign.

http://www.porsche-restoration.co.uk/

If these are the same guys that restored Philippe's ice blue 2.7 you may want to find and read that thread 

Edited by World Citizen

10 hours ago, World Citizen said:

If these are the same guys that restored Philippe's ice blue 2.7 you may want to find and read that thread 

Thanks WC. Have a little experience with RS.