Flipping Bangers

SP72

This is great and one of the few of these kind of programs enjoy. It does have the fake crisis aspect (they only have five workshop days because they have given up their jobs to try and make a living and have limited funds etc etc) but look past that and its good. They are also clear that the only work they are doing is enough to flip it for a profit - they are not doing concourse restorations and I find this honest approach refreshing.

Sorry to be cynical, but each program follows roughly the same story line and it been done so many times before, so think I'll give it a miss.

My sister's wedding was filmed as part of the "the good, the bad and the ugly" wedding planner shows, it's amazing how many weeks of filming are condensed into under 1 hour film and the clever editing creates the story line the producers/Directors want.

20 minutes ago, Beaky said:

Sorry to be cynical, but each program follows roughly the same story line and it been done so many times before, so think I'll give it a miss.

My sister's wedding was filmed as part of the "the good, the bad and the ugly" wedding planner shows, it's amazing how many weeks of filming are condensed into under 1 hour film and the clever editing creates the story line the producers/Directors want.

Yes but without that annoying FatFucher