911 & Porsche World Article

kevinkjse

I purchased the current copy 911 pw as I saw in Porsche post it had an article on the 930 le, being an le owner I like to collect articles on the le. The article shows a car which is clearly not an le, states and shows a front spoiler same as the se, it is not! states does not have the rear wing air ducts, the le does! does it have the le plaque inside, what about the crested wheel centres, the only thing that I can see is the same as the le is the sports exhaust which is the same as the se, the point I am making is how can these so called experts get things so incorrect, I am going to ask for my money back, and the next time I see Clive advise him to invest in journalists who get it right before putting it in print, it is the last time I purchase this mag, rant over

regards kev

8 hours ago, World Citizen said:

You're right, always thought Kevin's car was an SE converted to look like a LE, whoops!

Probably a Covin....................:whistling:

Play nicely,

seems 911 & pw are not the only ones to get it incorrect, 300bhp starndard 930, le & se 330, have read one or two with 360 but 380 is news to me, isn’t this Aldo’s old car maybe he could help us out

“By 1989, the final year of production, the power had risen to 330bhp and rose again to an impressive 380bhp for the Limited Edition model.”