What do you think of this email

Oli

Received an inquiry about my Carrera. I am suspicious.

Okay! I am sending you our drawing and specification for this car via WeTransfer which includes our company details/documentation for Proforma Invoice. Please check if you can supply according to our requirements and give us the best prize for the car. We are looking forward to getting something lower than the price quoted.

More:

In my previous mail, i have sent you drawing and specifications including the details for the PO INVOICE.

Please make the PO INVOICE and state it in the PO INVOICE as the payment will be either 30% down payment and 70% balance on the day the machine will be picked up or 100% instant payment.
We are looking forward to hearing from you ASAP.

Edited by Oli

Anything pushing you to click a link is suspicious. Please find so and so attached shouts out click me so I can send in the worms! Lol 

I get emails every day from companies I’ve never heard of asking me to click on their PO attached. Always .rar or.doc file attachments.

Be very careful 

smells quite fishy - it's completely non specific so is probably sent out to loads of sellers in the hopes that one bites. I figure it's one of three possibilities, in order:

1. At some point they'll want to overpay you and have you send real money of yours back first and their cheque will bounce or payment confirmation via paypal or other means will be bogus

2. they want to hack your wetransfer account so will direct you to a bogus link that will capture your email address and password which will be tried elsewhere

3. one of the files contains a virus or keystroke tracker

If you're bored/curious/mischievous you can (carefully) string them along and see where it leads

I did play with them before they bailed. I asked them how they liked the vid. Then I asked them why they liked the car. I was going to ask them what language did you think the vid was, but they jumped ship before I was able to ask.

A fiend of mine (retired solicitor) is a member of a forum where they pose on lonely  hearts sites , waiting to get picked up by scammers.Apparently they then lead them on a massive run around to totally waste their time on the basis that whilst involved they’re not scamming others.His motivation was a friend of his who was duped out of a few hundred thousand pounds and subsequently the poor guy committed suicide , unable to face what had happened. These people are totally heartless criminals but seldom if ever get caught.