Impact Bumpers
topcarrera

For all you "Detailers"

One for VT .....

Have used this stuff from Simoniz a couple of times and seems excellent,  as good as Farecla / Meguiars etc..   £2.50 for 500 ml from Wilko so have purchased a mini job lot, less than a third the price of anything comparable and below half the price of same product from cheapest on ebay ...........  :blush:

https://www.wilko.com/en-uk/simoniz-500ml-quick-shine-detailer/p/0344887

What's detailing?..............:door:

thanks for the heads up TC, i'm no detailer but I do like my small fleet to look shiny on occasion and that's cheap as chips ! :)

Love a wiko bargain! Had a great deal on redex too recently

i can just suggest this one I have been using it for many years.I do not know if you can get it in the Big island of your?It is nufihish...it is an excellent water repellent and it stays smooth for a long time

nu-finish-car-washing-supplies-nf-76-64_

15 hours ago, topcarrera said:

One for VT .....

Have used this stuff from Simoniz a couple of times and seems excellent,  as good as Farecla / Meguiars etc..   £2.50 for 500 ml from Wilko so have purchased a mini job lot, less than a third the price of anything comparable and below half the price of same product from cheapest on ebay ...........  :blush:

https://www.wilko.com/en-uk/simoniz-500ml-quick-shine-detailer/p/0344887

You would be shocked if you saw the state of the 997 at the mo, TC. Detailing, schmetailing. Lucky if it gets washed once a month now. Do have a system though, and I do have buckets fitted with grit guards, so I’m not completely cured of the affliction.  🤓

VT

p.s. Confession....do have a snow foam lance and product though.☃️