Impact Bumpers 16 Year Badge

EJH911

I have had one of these for over 10 years and have never fitted it to my car.  It's either that it's a bit of a pain to fit with AC (as I would have to cut the bars properly / remove the condenser first, etc),  I'm moderately incompetent or too damn lazy.  It may even be a hybrid of all of these reasons.

There has been some discussion of this on other topics...which has spurred me to suggest that this goes to the highest bidder, with the proceeds to go to charity of bidder's choice (at the end, bidder forwards a copy of their donation to me and I send the badge to the bidder).

Any interest in this, on this basis?

48487885041_ebda389937_k.jpgUntitled by Kanye Nigel DeHerbert, on Flickr

1 hour ago, EJH911 said:

...which has spurred me to suggest that this goes to the highest bidder, with the proceeds to go to charity of bidder's choice... 

^^^^ First nominee for the inaugural 'Spirit of Impact Bumpers' annual award 👍 

On 8/13/2019 at 4:29 PM, EJH911 said:

Fair warning...

Indeed ,  I am going  on holiday  Saturday for a few weeks so I may need to pass ,which is fine if I don't  hear by the lunch tomorrow as I have a million and one things to sort at the moment ,  making payment and not being around to recieve item  being a pain . Cheers H

23 minutes ago, EJH911 said:

Winner!

I can post it when you're back from holiday if convenient

Ok cool , I will sort the donation out tomorrow and let you know . Better contact the insurance company and get it itemised !  Nice one , must be crackers but its for a good course , I made a note to self a  while ago that I must try and give more when I can and the opportunity arises .  

Edited by Henry

1 hour ago, jevvy said:

Fantastic work guys, big thumbs up for seller and buyer from me :)

Praise is also due to hickepa2 as he donated at the point he made his bid...irrespective as to whether he won the badge or not.

Given the badge went to Henry (or will when he's back from his trip) and in the spirit of making sure everyone wins from this, I have matched hickepa2's donation to the charity he chose.

2 hours ago, EJH911 said:

Praise is also due to hickepa2 as he donated at the point he made his bid...irrespective as to whether he won the badge or not.

Given the badge went to Henry (or will when he's back from his trip) and in the spirit of making sure everyone wins from this, I have matched hickepa2's donation to the charity he chose.

Wow really, didn't realise that thanks for sharing. Nice work @hickepa2 and @EJH911 ;)  

• 7 months later...

Even more so if I had actually got around to posting it yet!

I'll hang my head in shame and get it in the post as soon as possible; I think my schedule's pretty free...