Snetterton 300 10/Sep/19

longman

3 hours ago, BenC said:

I’ve booked garage 25 for us for tomorrow 👍

:signs85: I owe you some beer tokens towards it.

Just off to fill up with go-juice ready for tomorrow, track wheels already stuffed in the car!

Mark

Another great day at Snett , good to see you Mark , Paul and Ben(we owe you money) , plus a visit from @norfolkboy aka Ian , lots of very modified hot hatches , an Aston vantage racecar , a superb Lotus 15 in the next garage and some GT3RS's ..plus at the end a McLaren 720..extremely fast!

Although the racecars and hatches could be a pain at least Snett has lots of space , let them by , back off and go again..

Doing a trackday in sport seats with road tyres certainly makes a difference , boiled my brakes trying to keep up with Mark 😎 all good fun..

Made a schoolboy error in mounting the camera right in the blue toptint of the screen 🤡 so had to run a filter through it to lighten it a bit , not good quality but hey ho..

anyways .. me and Mr Starkey barreling around..

Edited by longman

1 hour ago, Phill said:

Great number plate on the lotus. Mr Starkey appears to be holding you up a bit?:signs85:

The Lotus wasn’t road registered , that’s the original Lotus trade plate , it was doing shake down laps for Goodwood... 

That was about as fast as I could go Phil , if I pushed harder the tyres went off and the brakes went long .... 

Great day and great company, thanks Guys.

Just downloaded the videos of the on track action from my camera and I have 21 of them, that's 3.5 hours!

I will have to do some editing, which will take some time.

Mark

19 minutes ago, SilverWT said:

I will have to do some editing, which will take some time.

You have all the time in the world: it's not as though you have a job to go to....:signs118:

39 minutes ago, SilverWT said:

I have a Wife and that means she has a never ending, exponentially expanding, list of jobs that she insists I have to do!

Sounds like you need to add "edit my Snetterton videos" to the bottom of her list then - fair trade :)

On 9/11/2019 at 12:06 PM, BenC said:

what a superb day!

really enjoyed being back on track and catching up with you guys.

Need to book another one now!

IMG_9571.thumb.JPG.20815e909328805e3fa1458847d0b562.JPG

Blimey Ben , that’s a bit of a demon skid lid you have there , must be worth a second a lap 👍

To do another track day is on the to do list in capitals   !

Thinking after trip to the Alps next year now  tbh all being well ,  after I  have had a little time to fit my new  front lip spoiler and Duck   . Bit more downforce could make all the difference ..ha ha  . Lid looks cool ,  I need to invest 🙂

• 2 weeks later...